New Features in MT5 - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: New Features in MT5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

New Features in MT5

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.
    First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 12
    Mt5 is a good trading platform that can be use for a professional forex trading most advanced traders use mt4 for trading because it have some great advantage that mt4 doesn't have, though both platform work great and can be use to generate good income as long as we have a good trading system, the advantages doesn't matter that much what matters is the right knowledge and skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    That is much harder in order to gain your cash back when compared with This can be in order to lose it. you need to protect your capital rather in comparison with risk it. a few anyone say, oh it is ok That i lost 25% , but your current reality is That This is and so dificult in order to earn It back : That may take months or maybe years.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 16
    Many news features are added into meta trader 5 platform which we really important for traders and these things are very helpful for traders to get the high earning from this market. If we are trade with meta trader 5 then our winning chances are increase because we are make better trade and analysis with help of this platform. Its new features like 6 pending orders and 28 time frames make its really interesting for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 14
    Meta trader 5 is the best platform now these days and its also true that many new functions are add in mt5 trading terminal but sill traders are like to use the mt4 trading platform because they are like to work with it and we can use many indicators in our mt4 terminal which are not available for meta trader 5 platform. So soon they are available for us then all traders are must use only mt5 terminal in their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i see that the owners of meta trader nowadays focus on updating of the meta trader 5 more than meta trader 4 and add some features to it and so this can make it better platform because it gives more options for the trader but i hope this does not affect on its load and make it more heavy as this may affect on its working and make it slow.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Well for those who run both forex and stock mt5 will be a very good option for them since they can trade both forex and stock in this terminal for me right now I still prefer the mt4 terminal because I have already got use to this terminal, mt5 is good terminal which I also plan of using soon but right now mt4 is my best option of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Mt5 is a new platform so am not surprised that there are some new features in mt5 cause it can't be design just the same way as mt4 new features will be added to it which make it little bit different from mt4 but one thing make them common which is they are both great trading platform and was created by the same company.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 685
    Next release of MetaTrader 5 will have the option to detach charts from main window and place them over other windows or different monitors. An option to add instrument taskbars to detached charts' windows will also be added.
    It will include 'always on top' setting for detached charts as well.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    well MT4 is much easier than MT5 as MT5 is little bit complex. MT4 is usually easy to use for the trading person,but as information i get today about MT5 that there are 28 times frame than MT4,thats very interseting for the trading of future and stocks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 685
    There is nothing complicated in MT5, at least not one compared to MT4. You probably think so because you haven't used other trading software. It's literally the same software except many of the shortcomings are fixed and in many directions capabilities enhanced.
    Opening and operating charts, changing settings, accounts, "installing" indicators and experts, using them - it's the same.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast