New Features in MT5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features in MT5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

New Features in MT5

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.
    First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206
    I have some experience of using MT5 before I join the contest of MT5 King Size. I used it for trading in other brokers contest. One thing I don't understand till now is what is the meaning of sound that come from the software every now and then. Also I found different arrows also. I think these are some type of alert system or indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Really this platform is the wonder of trading business world. When we are trade on this business that time trader try to search a good and latest trading platform which use we are profited. Before see this thread i have no proper knowledge of this platform. I am know well and try to my best with Mt5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    This is a wonderful trading platform that's true that most of traders are happy with mt4 software right now but in near future for sure most of trader will do trade with mt5 platform I liked one thing about mt5 platform that we can use 28 time frame there

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    my spouse and i do not utilize meta trader 5 yet because i ue your current meta trader 4 for MY trading considering that the This can be your current simple and easy after that your current meta trade five meta trade a few has thus much complex but your own meta trade show each of the particulars of which i need for you to do your trading like the history AND ALSO managing trades etc

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this information oh that's looking very interesting mate 28 time frame wow I never heard about that because most of traders say that mt5 is same like mt4 software so I never focus on that now I will check with mt5 also very nice information I will add one thumbs up for this thread thanks.
    Yes dear there are many difference between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5. I hope that after this assigned threads any trader have no doubt about this matter. Both trading style are having lots of special term for traders. For that using this term people are easily success from here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    my dear sir i don't have much idea about MT5 software till now but last time I check this thread also I was surprised to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software that's why now. so it will be make trader more handy to trade all type of investments.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    forex trading platforms in MT5 is in new features for the experienced person for the forex trading . so in MT5 trading platform we can trade in pending orders in 4 more than simultaneously. so it is useful for th expert traders who are involved in the forex trading markets so be careful in forex trading when you doing forex trading in live account of the trading markets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Yeah MT5 software is also looking a best software for trading I think new generation can use this indicator because for them forex trading will be news business I am using already mt4 since a long time so I am habitual to it now but I will also use mt5 software in near future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Wanchl View Post
    i do not use the meta trader 5 yet because i ue the meta trader 4 for my trading because it is the easy then the meta trade 5 meta trade 5 has so much complex but the meta trade show all the information which i need to do the trading like the history and running trades etc
    I am also same with you that i am operate my trading process through the meta trader 4 trading platform. Also i do not use meta trader 5 trading platform. But i am achieve some learn about this platform. This platform is not so much critical but mt4 is most popular because this are the first
    platform for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah i knew more features from this thread. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast