New Features in MT5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features in MT5

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

New Features in MT5

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.
    First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i am very enjoy. This was actual absorbing acquaintance 28 time frame.i am not not apprehend about that because best traders say that mt5 is aforementioned like mt4 software. so mtb is the most useful site of the world. I will add one deride up for this thread. Thank you actual much.so my friend use these term

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have still use mt4 software but now i am taking interest in mt5 terminal also because there are twenty eight time frames in meta trader mt5 terminal so now i have decide to do trading only on mt5 terminal though there are few trading currencies in this software but i am satisfied

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    28 time frame ! ?i think it is the time to experience the feature . I did not know that there is such a good option in Meta Trader 5 . So that i still use Meta Trader 4 .It is easy and problem free. In one word it is well. I knew Meta trader 5 is little bit difficult as well it's features are undeveloped for many days .So that trader do not get sufficient option and advantages to trade on Meta Trader 5 platform. But i will try it with no time .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Ho it really great . 28 time frame . I think it will be very much helpful for traders . Actually i do not know how it will be . I want to experience it first . Everybody is much more pleased with this new feature provided by Meta trader 5 . meta trader 5 is is not well developed for a long time . So many people do not use it for it's less features . I wish it will be developed well so that trader can use this with no doubt and get a lot of advantages using this .By the way i am eager to use this platform for my better trading experiment .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]Yes mate that's very nice form this thread I also come to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software before I had no idea about that I will use MT5 next year but till then I want to spend more time in mt4 software thanks for this great thread buddy[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This information must be helpful. Although I am learning MT5 and using MT4. but really thank to you for sharing this valuable information.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for sharing this brilliant information.Before knowing this information I do not know how does MT5 work but MT5 is really good for watching market in stock market.It is also has 28 time frame.MT5 is better than MT4 and it is so good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks intended for sharing the particular specifics oh that's looking very interesting mate 28 time wow my spouse and i never heard exactly about This because the most involving traders say It mt5 is usually same like mt4 software consequently when i never focus at This at this point when i will certainly transaction with mt5 additionally very nice particulars my spouse and i may fill one thumbs up about this thread thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    I have a little knowledge about mt5, but I read about 28 frames and I can't understand. can you explain additional information?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Cheers intended for sharing these records also that is searching quite intriguing companion twenty eight period amazing My spouse and i by no means found out about that will since most of dealers claim that will mt5 will be similar just like mt4 application i really by no means give attention to that will currently I'll talk with mt5 likewise comfortable information I'll add one particular thumbs way up just for this thread cheers.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast