New Features in MT5 - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: New Features in MT5

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

New Features in MT5

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.
    First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i ue the meta trader 4 for my trading because it is the easy then the meta trade 5 meta trade 5 has so much complex
    much idea about MT5 software till now but last time I check this thread also I was surprised to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    More timeframes, more types of orders - so called 'stop limits' - if price goes up to the 'stop' price and then retrace the the 'limit' it activates a limit order, independent chart windows (so called 'undocking') - these are the visible new features. The additions in IDE are many times more - OpenCL, C# libraries, tick history, all the RAM you have (for 64 bit MT5 of course), custom symbols, etc. etc.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122