New Features in MT5
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features in MT5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

New Features in MT5

probably not many who do not know the features in MetaTrader 5, as most traders are still using MetaTrader 4, the following are some of the new features of the MetaTrader 5.
    First you can run on the MT5 forex, futures and stock.
    The second change that is useful to the watch market in the stock market and the types of orders that have been flexible, the more unique MT5 has 28 timeframe, many not. that's all I know about this MT5.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing this information oh that's looking very interesting mate 28 time frame wow I never heard about that because most of traders say that mt5 is same like mt4 software so I never focus on that now I will check with mt5 also very nice information I will add one thumbs up for this thread thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i do not use the meta trader 5 yet because i ue the meta trader 4 for my trading because it is the easy then the meta trade 5 meta trade 5 has so much complex but the meta trade show all the information which i need to do the trading like the history and running trades etc

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I don't have much idea about MT5 software till now but last time I check this thread also I was surprised to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software that's why now I am very excited to use this software in coming months I will surely use Meta trader 5 software

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Those aspects are designed and programmed with the current mt5 and rather have immediate response than mt5.but the feature you wisher mt5 to append wouldn't likely to develop.It has been almost 3 year since developers introduced mt5 but coders have doubts with enhanced functions of mt5 and backed them off to seek compatibility with their indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am thanking to you for sharing this information. This was very interesting mate 28 time frame. I did not hear about that because maximum traders say that mt5 is same like mt4 software. So I never focus on that now I will check with mt5 also. Excellent information. I will add one thumb up for this thread. Thank you very much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i have lack of knowledge about mt5. but i read some words from you about 28 time frames. what does it mean ? will you explain more details ? and i guess to use mt5. so we have to open new account trading for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    the only thing I know from mt5 has a partially close order but from your information that must be a new feature just as 28 time frame and not only forex so we can trade another type just like futures and stocks, so it will be make trader more handy to trade all type of investments.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes mate that's very nice form this thread I also come to know that there are 28 time frames in mt5 software before I had no idea about that I will use MT5 next year but till then I want to spend more time in mt4 software thanks for this great thread buddy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Still i didn't use MT4. Because some of the brokers who are not supply MT5 platform to download. Tell me who are provided MT5 platform?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast