Fullback MA strategy
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullback MA strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Fullback MA strategy

before stepping into the strategy I will explain what it moving average or often known as MA. MA is one of the simplest types of indicators. Where basically, Simple Moving Average is calculated by adding the closing price last period at a certain price and then dividing that amount by a certain price anyway.

then how the application of MA in forex trading?
    below I will explain how to use them.

the 15-minute timeframe chart candlestick type, enter the MA 10 and will look like the image below.

do buy if the price passes MA 10 from the bottom and a few moments later re-touching MA 10, do buy with stoploss as shown and close buy when prices close below the MA.

then do sell if the price of the top 10 passing MA and a few moments later re-touching MA 10, did sell with stoploss as shown and close-sell when prices close below the MA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Mate thanks for this strategy but it will be good if you will post some long term strategies also because I not like to do trade with short term trading charts its looking a very good strategy for short term traders there is no doubt in it but thanks for it I will suggest this strategy to many of my friends who like to do trade with short term charts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Really good strategy for trading,i know how market will move very well when we really use this strategy,only need a little bite more change to match my style in trading,MA strategy which is set very well for earning the profit in the time frame which suits my strategy.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I do not see that this Strategy is easy to anyone that used in the forex market, I think that the person who can be used for this strategy is the trader professional in the forex market, which can deal with the rated market and collects a lot of information about this market and follow what's new where[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Moving average strategy is a very good trading strategy which provide very good result in trading also the good thing about MA strategy is its work according to a market trend and all we know that market trend is very helpful for a trader we can make huge amount of pips with a long term market trend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Moving Average is the best indicator and I am also trying to trade with MA. The system you have mentioned is good. I am using EMA 28 and 100 crossover trading and getting better result at this moment. When EMA 28 crossed the EMA 100, then I can understand about changing of market trend. Trading at the time of crossing EMA is very effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I think it is like 14 Ma. many MT4 chart auto shoe 14 Ma.good trading strategy but not for short term trading.it works better 4H chart or 1day chart.10 and 20 ma cross also can use for trading.it is a popular trading strategy.enter trade when ma are cross ,exit with take profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    This is a simple Moving Average strategy. You are using the one type of Moving Averages like support. So, you get the dynamic support strategy. And when this support will be broken then yo will sell or close the order. This is not too bad like strategy. But, you need to use the dynamic suport to make the entry point. But, you did not think that the price can stop and can entry in the congection. If you see that the Moving Averages are broken then this is not to tell you that the trend will continue. Not allways.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As simple as this trading system looks, it is never simple to be used I the real trading applications, in the truth of this, it looks very promising but at the point that the market tied to range, and meets the line many times, the traders will lose so much because the trader will be opting out the position and redo it again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As simple as this trading system looks, it is never simple to be used I the real trading applications, in the truth of this, it looks very promising but at the point that the market tied to range, and meets the line many times, the traders will lose so much because the trader will be opting out the position and redo it again.
    Right, man. I am agree with you. The real market situation is very different from very strong one way directional trend. The real market give us the directional trend very rare. Usualy we have some congection with small trend after and then the little congection too. So, I mean in the all of first that the real market is many different from any theoric strategy. In the real trading we need to be flexible and we need to be able to trade different strategies in the any market conditions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast