Top-down analysis. Understanding different timeframes - Page 3
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-down analysis. Understanding different timeframes

Thanks for this information I not much focus on short term time frame I don't have much idea about that for me daily time frame best for trading because charts are much easier and best to understand I can recognize a market trend nice in long term charts for me daily chart trading is best trading chart in forex

i think that you don't have to under go such a trouble for if you are trading from a bigger time frame the trend is very visible and much more reliable so undergoing this presented procedure will just be complicating your trading which in most cases ends up messing your trading

Trader
    Every trader always use their own skill to make some profit from forex with time frame that comfortable for trading. Some trader use lower time frame and some others use bigger time frame and the reaction price must different for every time frame that we used.

for anybody willing to make profit in this business such trader must understand the important of knowing what is happening on the market from higher time frame to the lower time frame,personally i like to trade the daily chart and i always start my trading analysis from the monthly,weekly and daily chart,this give me reason to always do this business

i am totally agree with you and your point of thinking is very much good. i am telling surely that if someone will follow these things to improve their trading then there is no doubt they will be very success full. and will better day by day. there is no-shortcut for success.

Banned
    There is no kind of trader you are, you will not get it all if you are still lacking the basics that gives overall reaction for the trader to success. In the real trading experience, it is very important to trade the business by the way of the analysis you know, but in this case, I will still prefer several trading analysis together.

I do not work in the forex market using technical analysis, I am still a beginner in the forex market and trying to train and a good education and am trying to gather a lot of information about the forex market helps me to work in this market and assemble enough money for me and my family from this market

well the siplest way of doing your analysis is by just sticking to a single time frame i personally dont trade on anything less than the four hour time frame for here the trend is at least well defined and the signal is much more reliable than when you trade from a lesser time frame

it's important to understand the different frames because every frame work by different way because the time play important role to control the trend ,the indicators and every thing beside the strategy so every trader must choose the time frame to work on it and try to be professional with it to not blown the account

Yes mate right we should have good knowledge of each time frame in forex trading market its very clear that to check with a better trend we need a a good use of moving average indicator also as a long term trader I like to use Daily chart time frame for my trading and to confirm about market trend. Long trading is best for me

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast