Top-down analysis. Understanding different timeframes - Page 102
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,013 of 1013

Thread: Top-down analysis. Understanding different timeframes

Do not expect that all time frames will agree to a signal, as a trader you must be able to make your choice having compared so many time frames.When there is a conflict of signal from different time frames, I follow the trade set up sighted on higher time frame. Each time has its own different area of importance and relevance but when there is conflict, higher time frame signal dominates the market

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Do not expect that all time frames will agree to a signal, as a trader you must be able to make your choice having compared so many time frames.When there is a conflict of signal from different time frames, I follow the trade set up sighted on higher time frame. Each time has its own different area of importance and relevance but when there is conflict, higher time frame signal dominates the market
    maybe it's just us who need to stop looking for signal from time frames and start focusing ourself to our strategy more. i know time frames will give different view of market but they don't do much help than our expectation to give the signals because everything starts from our analysis first. use one time frame first and get it used along with our strategy then we can give it another try with different time frames once we understand the first one.

To be newbie it is not wrong. Because once every trader was new. But to achieve success the beginners must make many difficulties. Proper trading guideline can help a trader to achieve success. As a trader I join in the best broker. Because they have all types of trading facilities. As a newbie I learn from their free educational source which is much supportive. I practice a lot to learn trading and now I am much confident.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102