The Logic of Hedging / Locking - Page 2
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Logic of Hedging / Locking

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is very effective idea to protect trading capital from huge loss. I came to know about it elaborately and I appreciate it very much. I will practice it in my trading further. Hope it will bring me better and effective result in my trading.
    Sorry if I gave the explanation in a complicated way, to be honest I can not convey properly using English. But I hope you have an idea of ​​the gist of what I said in this thread. And I do not discuss about strategy or method, I only discuss about the logic of hedging and also a comparison between hedging with stop loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    This is a good strategy to make our margin no more decreasing with unwanted condition but for me this is a very hard strategy that we can use before I get some margin call, even this very hard but this strategy can be applied into trading that we don't know price will goes up or down.
    Hi guys, this is just an overview of the comparison between hedging and stop loss. Basically it is the same. You can use a stop loss or hedging. I do not recommend you to choose. You can choose which is most convenient for you. Everyone has their own way.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

That is a strong dealing research above here, however the approach as well as this is plain in my experience, even so the approach looking at their home along with came above there may be far too fascinating through all professionals. I can claim it's the best thing not to complete hedging in any way, no mater your support on this regard, my own halt loss is on your own I acquire critical.

Very much true hedging is not everybody's cup of tea. Thus, the traders only those who are having good information and knowledge regarding the possible market price action only should consider using hedging strategy otherwise this is trap for such traders. Better than this can be using stop loss for majority of the forex traders who are still amateurs in the forex trading business, where in they can carry on with recovery if future trades.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Personally I have my own way of hedging my orders, because my strategy involves me hedging my orders most especially when my stop loss is triggered, I trade mainly on volatile currencies such as GBPJPY and EURAUD,why I choose these currencies is because I have done some research to prove that both these currencies are appropriate for my trading strategy I must point out that I don't use indicators am a price action analyst.How my hedging occurs is,when I execute my first order and place my stop loss I'll equally place a pending order at my stop loss, and the reason why I do this is because of my already established strategy which supports my decision and also the fact that the currency I trade on surports my trading decisions.its also important to be aware of the risks that comes with hedging.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Very much true hedging is not everybody's cup of tea. Thus, the traders only those who are having good information and knowledge regarding the possible market price action only should consider using hedging strategy otherwise this is trap for such traders. Better than this can be using stop loss for majority of the forex traders who are still amateurs in the forex trading business, where in they can carry on with recovery if future trades.
    This is a very plain context in this business, and I want to know that it is not all traders that know this rightly, and the among the traders that do not know this very well is what i fall into, and the way I want to get the indepth from the hedging should be through this site, I hope it will help me do that? I have always prefer my stop loss though.

Thanks rinaji hedging is a very good method I love to do hedging as a long term trader but many traders like to use stop loss also in long term trading hedging is not a bad idea at all for short term traders I will suggest stop loss and its depend upon our trading strategy also many traders feel safe with stop loss in forex

Banned
    Yep hedging will be an amazing program to help lock of our dealing location its better than end loss but hedging desire a quite massive amount of money I think intended for hedging we have to take quite fewer lot sizing within dealing subsequently we will capable to employ hedging adequately within forex trading thanks for this details very good description mister.

Banned
    hedging is superior to reduce reduction or maybe end reduction, we can fastener our own shedding along with guard the balance coming from unwated scenario, after which merely wait for good instant to lessen this flying subtracting and also convert flying subtracting to profit, not to mention, it's not necessarily simple for this firrst time period, investors ought to take understanding along with exercising primary, they will employ trial account for it

most of traders are using hedging on that time when they do not have more money in their account and they feel that the account can cross the margin limit and account can be close. other wise hedging is not to collect more money but it is for to save more losses.

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    hedging strategy is not a strategy that will be easy for us to do well because we have to realize that in this trade we have to do a better analysis later when we use this hedging strategy where if we are not able to use a good analysis with this hedging the when it will open a trading position that is locked we will find the level of difficulty, and we must be vigilant then with something like that
    Indeed, many traders find it difficult to unlock hedging positions, but do not feel pressured by circumstances. Stay focused with the system, wait for a new signal to unlock hedging, as well as wait for a new signal for open position.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    That is a strong dealing research above here, however the approach as well as this is plain in my experience, even so the approach looking at their home along with came above there may be far too fascinating through all professionals. I can claim it's the best thing not to complete hedging in any way, no mater your support on this regard, my own halt loss is on your own I acquire critical.
    There may be a trader comfortable with using hedging, and there are traders who are not comfortable with using hedging. That is their choice. I would never suggest using hedging or not. Because I think hedging and stop loss is similar.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast