The Logic of Hedging / Locking - Page 102
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,014 of 1014

Thread: The Logic of Hedging / Locking

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I cannot trade the hedging method, I have come across too many traders who never recovered from the drawdown that hit them by hedging, the locking method I can understand, it is about taking your risks away from a trade by moving your stop loss into a break even point, at this stage, you are not shaken by any thing that takes place in the trade, you already made your decision that is final. When we lock profits, trading losses becomes nonexistent, the initial risks is cancelled the two things are either we earn from this trade or we leave at zero profit, either Way, we still win.
    I can't trade with hedging either because it's a wrong way or decision to do when we're making a wrong trade. Instead of using this hedge trading, we better close the trades in losses then let go the money to market because we're mistaken. In order to recover our loss, we can open new trades immediately based on our current strategy that has better analysis.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I can't trade with hedging either because it's a wrong way or decision to do when we're making a wrong trade. Instead of using this hedge trading, we better close the trades in losses then let go the money to market because we're mistaken. In order to recover our loss, we can open new trades immediately based on our current strategy that has better analysis.
    yes but i think we should trade with simple way when trader trade on hedge orders they can do wrong things, we should avoid hedging or we can do scalping its the most best order for newbies, scalping is easy because guess market for short term is easy for trader rather then long term. hedging is other way but i think it can make us confuse to close two positions instead of one

Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    yes but i think we should trade with simple way when trader trade on hedge orders they can do wrong things, we should avoid hedging or we can do scalping its the most best order for newbies, scalping is easy because guess market for short term is easy for trader rather then long term. hedging is other way but i think it can make us confuse to close two positions instead of one
    more than half traders in the world doesn't use this method of hedging because it's considered as a dead end, a desperate way to secure a losing trade and cover it with a correct one. we shouldn't bother adding another opposite trade if our previous one is well analyzed. when we realize something isn't right then we better close our trade in losses no matter how much the amount is, then opening a new trade with better analysis. this will make us focus to earning with correct trades rather than keep worrying about our wrong trades we keep holding and got increased losses overtime.

To trade profitably I have full support from my credible broker. I choose them for highly secure trading environment. To earn good money from my broker I get reliable facilities which many traders in Forex market doesn’t have. So, my suggestion for newcomers to pick the broker carefully and by properly judging them. I am much comfortable by trading with them. For any types of traders, they have equal facility.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102