FiboStoch
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FiboStoch

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

FiboStoch

of the names we already know that the trading system uses two standard metatrader indicators which may be practically very popular among traders is Fibonacci retracement and the stochastic oscillator, the use of price retracement and crossing stoshastic.

directly to how well the open position.
    first seek first the highest and lowest point then drag Fibonacci retracement (see picture) and enter the stochastic oscillator (settings 9,3,3). after meeting with the highest and lowest point of note is the price retraces, if retrace wait stochastic oscillator croossing and do sell or buy in the direction of the trend that occurred (see picture), TP and SL I have explained in the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Yes this strategy is good.I think if you could apply the trendline on this strategy chart it will be more clear and try to apply the fibonacci retracement in the reverse way.Also you can confirm the candle pattern at the fibonacci retracement level and then enter into the trade.Fibonacci is very versatile tool to find the price levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for this strategy but be careful sometime you will get wrong signals also with this indicator that's why I not trust much in indicators be if you are doing a very good trading with this strategy then I am very happy for you trading result I am very happy with our own method of trading I use technical analysis in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not that simple to be using this trading system , I say this because I know the meaning of using tow reversing trading system together, the risk is too much. But when it comes to using trend trading with the reversal trading system together, the result is more preferable than the formers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]Thanked my friend dear to your announcements strategy Fibonacci it is a strategy of more than wonderful, I think that the strategy Fibonacci could help you achieve high profits in the forex market and can help you achieve a monthly profit suitable for you and your family it is possible to help you succeed in the forex market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    On the one habd the potential gain in this trade so that the system is interchangeable by developed into a system that is perfect one day u help us all to keep in the world morex on the other hand who are willing to participate in moitoring and ideas in this trade material gain insight into the potential u develop profit able systems which

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for this strategy but be careful sometime you will get wrong signals also with this indicator that's why I not trust much in indicators be if you are doing a very good trading with this strategy then I am very happy for you trading result I am very happy with our own method of trading I use technical analysis in trading
    I am agree with you, man. To have the personal trading strategy is very important. With long time passing we can trust our personal strategy. For this strategy I would say the same like you. I don't trust this strategy. I don't trust this strategy just for one simple reason: because I don't trust the stochastic indicator. I saw many times how the stochastic indicator gave the wrong signals. So, all strategies based on the stochastics I wold not trust them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Good thinking about trading.Fibonacci and stochastic oscillator are also good indicator for trading.Both indicator show support and resistance or entry exit. Some time show wrong entry. but with Fibonacci stochastic oscillator(5,3,3 or 9,3,3 or 14,3,3)work very well to find trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thanks to this strategy, but be careful, sometimes you have this strategy is a very good deal and if you do not trust a lot of indicators, because you get the wrong signal indicators, so as a result of the transaction, I use technical analysis trading trading scheme I'm happy for you, very satisfied

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good strategy and I will try to judge it's authentication through demo trading. I am also using Stochastic in my trading at this moment. Aside of Stochastic, I am also using MA, PSAR. With the combined signals of all the indicators it is possible to get better idea about proper market trend to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast