Trading With Pinbar - Page 3
Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading With Pinbar

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Trading With Pinbar

Pinbar is one candle pattern which indicates the occurrence of a trend reversal, on this occasion I will take advantage of the existence of this pinbar candle.

to make it easier to detect the presence of pinbar would I include the download link below.

in the picture below how the open position is to open long or short position after pinbar appear according to the type pinbar down or up,
    then pull Fibonacci retracement as shown, place the SL at the level of 23.6, and TP at the level of 161.6, 261.8 and 423.6.

may always profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I'm still a newbie in the foreign exchange market and the quality of education and training and using indicators or all of the technical analysis in the foreign exchange market to try to use the trade, I help to deal with the foreign exchange market trading strategies to own a successful effort to there, now you have these recommendations using a variety of recommendations for the site of the trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think that is the most helpful candle stick ever and there is many trading systems that is using it for entry and trading and i think it will work nice with Fibonacci tool for trading with long term or short term trading and it will work for along time and it will be a profitable way for trading .
    Well, with the simple trading experience I have about this business, I can say carefully that the pin bra kills traders faster than any other trading system or price action, try to study the record you have in the, how many times have you gotten money with the pin bar, I am trading this actively, that is why I am this curious.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    i think that is the most helpful candle stick ever and there is many trading systems that is using it for entry and trading and i think it will work nice with Fibonacci tool for trading with long term or short term trading and it will work for along time and it will be a profitable way for trading .
    In the market,we get the candlestick pattern for trading,or we may need the trading system with win win solution,for entry point we trigger from the wick to the candle just like it is now burning the candles,for the short term or long term trader we need those aspect.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I do not understand technical analysis and do not know how to work with technical analysis and I'm a novice in the forex market and trying for training and quality education and trying to own a successful trading strategy help me to achieve high profits in the forex market by working on fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    I think Pinbar very effective for market measurement , and it is very strong strategy for profit making , so lot of trader always wait for pinbar level because this level very good place for position starting and you will see the maximum market trend change theses level so after trend change we can start our position but you need to focus on support and Resistance level for pinbar.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]I do not Atager in the forex market using technical analysis at all, I am a beginner in the forex market and trying for training and quality education and trying to own a successful trading strategy help me to achieve high profits in the forex market and help me work on a monthly profit of appropriate[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    This is a good strategy you have shared through this thread. Actually I had no such clear idea about pinbar trading, through this thread trying to get lesson about it and I find it interesting. I will try it in my trade when opportunity comes. Through this thread I came to know clearly about pinbar trading and I would like to express my thanks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I have never utilized this sort of pointer and i am getting a charge out of such a great amount of to utilize new marker i like your marker and likewise like your portrayal part of broker offering great marker however not give nay depiction so it is hard for us to uncover recently. I download your indicator and use it on my demo record and i trust it works well and will update in threads.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    I think Pinbar very effective for market measurement , and it is very strong strategy for profit making , so lot of trader always wait for pinbar level because this level very good place for position starting and you will see the maximum market trend change theses level so after trend change we can start our position but you need to focus on support and Resistance level for pinbar.
    To measure how the market is volatile or in other concept the market is now in good trading condition for trading,so the traders need to trade when the market is on high volatility for fast earning from the market,as we know if the volatility is higher then the earning is easier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I always use pinbar for getting entry point of my trade but most of traders make wrong when they enter market without confirmation . so i think we have to wait for confirmation candle to close before make any trade depend on pinbar trading pasterns. personally i like pin bar trading pastern.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast