Trading With Pinbar
Page 1 of 134 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading With Pinbar

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Trading With Pinbar

Pinbar is one candle pattern which indicates the occurrence of a trend reversal, on this occasion I will take advantage of the existence of this pinbar candle.

to make it easier to detect the presence of pinbar would I include the download link below.

in the picture below how the open position is to open long or short position after pinbar appear according to the type pinbar down or up,
    then pull Fibonacci retracement as shown, place the SL at the level of 23.6, and TP at the level of 161.6, 261.8 and 423.6.

may always profit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]I am still a beginner in the forex market and trying for training and quality education nor trade in the forex market by using indicators or using technical analysis at all, I am trying to own a trading strategy successful help me in trading in the forex market and now trade using various recommendations of sites that these recommendations are made[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I'm not the best trading in the forex market by using indicators at all, I think that trading in the forex market is not easy, I am a beginner in the forex market and trying for training and quality education and trying to follow all that is new in the forex market and I see that the forex market helps us a lot on the success and profit[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Trading with pin bar is very useful in forex that's a right saying I think within long term charts pin bar always give us a very nice opportunity for buy and sell and most of time long term charts show good result with pin bar trading I love to use pin bar trading in daily chart time frame

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shima View Post
    I'm not the best trading in the forex market by using indicators at all, I think that trading in the forex market is not easy, I am a beginner in the forex market and trying for training and quality education and trying to follow all that is new in the forex market and I see that the forex market helps us a lot on the success and profit
    We are trading well to read the indicator when we know about it,for the people who try to read indicator but doesn't interested to see how it identifies the trend on the market or to see how signal is formed from indicator,we are spending time for learning indicator without much progress.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    pin bar is one of the candle pattern indicators we can use to stop a change of trend on the market,pin bar is use to confirm change of the market trend by price action trader,though price action often use there key support or resistance level to determine change of trend but with help of pin bar trend is always confirm and it better to use them on higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    With this, what I can say that is very important is the stop loss or the managerial skills the trader will relate to it, and of course the risk to the reward that you are letting with it as well. But on this case, the fibo is used also, it means that you are not trading the pure pin bar, but a combination for this trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    thank you to sharing your methode but, frankelly I cant open a posision like this, its so riscky for me, I make a entry only after making a technical analysis on difirenf frame time, and waiting a good signal frome difirent indicator, the market is so wide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I like this strategy of using a pin bar but this is a good strategy with combination between pin bar and fibonnaci, I think it will make some good level to start and stop trade on upside or downside trend. Keep that a good work and thanks for your sharing to make a better trade in gaining more profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is good for traders who use long term system, pin bar is good as a guide, but sometimes, it does not work well too, it happens when the trend still continue the position , so we have to be careful for this, it is not a guarantee for making profit with short term trading system, and also do not make it as main point to put the position, it is better to combine it with another thing

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 134 123451151101 ... LastLast