Scalping On GBPJPY
Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping On GBPJPY

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Scalping On GBPJPY

This time I will share a particular trading system scalping, scalping is usually done in a quiet and have a pair that is not too fast movements such as the EURUSD, but on my thread it performs scalping on GBPJPY pair who certainly has a fast movement and many of the other pair compare .

It's easy just follow the arrows of an indicator,

Buy if the arrow is pointing up.
    sell if an arrow pointing downwards.

placement TP and SL fit the picture below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]I'm not the best pair to trade at all, and I see that this pair needs to be a professional person in order to be able to succeed in the use of this pair can be traded using this husband and I see that the pair Eurodollar best husband anyone novice in the forex market in order to be able to succeed in making a profit high[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I'm not the best trading this pair at all, I'm still a beginner in the forex market is not the best trading this pair at all is called the pair crazy and I see that the pair euro dollar helps a lot of success in the forex market and helps you to achieve high profits in this market and helps you work profit Monthly suitable also[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for this strategy but I am not much familiar to scalping strategy I like to focus on long term trading and for me technical analysis is very important in trading scalping looks a little bit risky style of trading for me so I not much familiar to it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    very good, i think this strategy will work best for me, i am ready to test it from this monday, i have also other jjn indicators which are working well, The GBPJPY pair is very fast and much profitable for scalping, i like it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by drmohsin View Post
    very good, i think this strategy will work best for me, i am ready to test it from this monday, i have also other jjn indicators which are working well, The GBPJPY pair is very fast and much profitable for scalping, i like it
    It is really good when there are no news on the market,scalping high spread pair with the take profit will never be more than easy to get 2-3 pips daily from this pair,working very hard to achieve the success,we are letting time passed away without doing hard work,we will think waiting like that worth something.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    I think GBPJPY pair is the most movable pair in forex market.I am trading 2 years in this market and i have seen that GBPJPY Moves at last 630 pips in a day.So I don't like scalping in this pair.Because scalping in this pair is very risk.If you want to scalp you can choose EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD.I scalp with this pair.So i love this pair but i also like GBPJPY pair for long trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Now i'm definitely not the very best investing this pair by any means, Now i'm nevertheless a new rookie inside the forex market is just not the very best investing this pair by any means is termed the particular pair crazy in addition to When i note that the particular pair dinar greenback assists a great deal of accomplishment inside the forex market in addition to allows you achieve large gains within this marketplace in addition to assists you do the job profit Month-to-month appropriate furthermore.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    scalping GBPJPY is similar with EURJPY, it has similar movements in the market, and even they almost have similar characteristic, because both of them oppsite with one currencies, JPY, and for scalping with them, i just use candlestick only as my best chart and indicators, it is the best indicators and easy to learn, pay attention about body and tail is needed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    thx for the shearing of your best indicator but firstly we have to check this indicator on our demo account.Because i think every system is making on good techniques but the other point is understand the system is a very important point of in the Forex>if we can not understand the system wen can not make profit to using nay system there.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast