Reading ticks - Page 3
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading ticks

yes i totally agree with you that money does not come by only trading but its come by reading ticks. here i will say that the most important thing for starting trading is to read all the points very well and when we learn it well then we will be able to start trading and earn money.

Quote Originally Posted by waqar1 View Post
    yes i totally agree with you that money does not come by only trading but its come by reading ticks. here i will say that the most important thing for starting trading is to read all the points very well and when we learn it well then we will be able to start trading and earn money.
    by just reading in this trade then I guess it would not be enough so I think you should do in this trade is how you get this trade better at finding better trade with exercise as well as the exercises in this trade you will know how it seems to have a direct trade with the market because it is important to build your thoughts with market directly and can learn to control emotional well

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    by just reading in this trade then I guess it would not be enough so I think you should do in this trade is how you get this trade better at finding better trade with exercise as well as the exercises in this trade you will know how it seems to have a direct trade with the market because it is important to build your thoughts with market directly and can learn to control emotional well
    you are right,reading about this business is not enough to determine profit for a trader,the exercise we do on the market matter,trading is all about the experience we are having to do the business,there is always room to learn new thing in this busines of trading the market success in this business has to do with the kinda understanding we are having

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    you are right,reading about this business is not enough to determine profit for a trader,the exercise we do on the market matter,trading is all about the experience we are having to do the business,there is always room to learn new thing in this busines of trading the market success in this business has to do with the kinda understanding we are having

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shima View Post
    Already good reading of the chart is that it is possible to help the formation of high profits in South Forex By reading good chart and use a good strategy for trading in the forex market is possible to help you achieve high profits in the forex market and help you succeed in trading in the forex market
    some times chart reading makes you good trader ,if you are the good chart reader then you can makes the things well ,i am seen the forex trading as best that chnages all the things so get the some chart skils and read all the market data that makes the things well ,that makes the traders perfect .

I do not follow or other indicators, my friend, I am still a beginner in the forex market and trying to train and a good education and am trying to learn the technical analysis well in order to help me to trade in the forex market and the formation of a reasonable profit in a short period

Trader
    reading tick do not have to use indicator but what them for some period of time there will a dominant price to make up or down but since we market have their trend so better for us to follow that trend then we can make some profit and our trade still a safe trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    What a great information thanks for that I never heard about reading ticks before very nice information value trader sir can you please post some more pots regarding market trend knowledge I love to follow market trend and today I learned a great topic of reading ticks, large ticks and small ticks subject looking very interesting hope you will post some more information about this in near future
    I think the hash marks this particular technical analysis and I'm a novice in the forex market and trying to train and a good education does not work in the forex market by using indicators at all, I am trying beginners and for training and quality education so that I can edit a high-Win in the forex market

I do not work in the forex market using technical analysis at all, I am a beginner in the forex market and trying to train and a good education and I am following everything new in the forex market and is now trying to learn the technical analysis well so that I can the most successful

There are good for study, the photographer can be found if you can improve the profit of the southern region of higher education with good forex charts and study the use of good technology to invest in the foreign exchange market to help you understand more profit in the Forex market are available and you can invest in the foreign exchange market to succeed.

Previously very good studying from the graph can be that will you'll be able to aid the particular formation involving higher income with Southerly Forex trading By simply studying very good graph as well as make use of a very good strategy for exchanging with the foreign exchange market may be possible that will help you accomplish higher income with the foreign exchange market as well as allow you to succeed in exchanging with the foreign exchange market

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast