Reading ticks - Page 2
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading ticks

Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    Precisely what an individual mena simply by break information wheter it is just a means to estimate your motion associated with currecny frames exchanged usually are we planning correctly ot simply outdated prophecy which can be not too necessarily mean and just an overview program plead reason becuase we has been alos very requires many expertise in and that is significant within fx trading to ensure i can genuinely maximize your investing.
    not in doubt is that in this trade we will need a lot of knowledge to deal with the market so that we can then deal with the market better then I am sure we will be able to do this trade with more leverage because we have to know that in this trade we will not never easy to gain knowledge in this trade and we must continue to learn in order to continue to grow their knowledge and experience

Yes, this is so important to know how to read the chart. Or, like you said how to read the ticks. So, the ticks, and if more right meaning the last ticks wich are forming the chart are very importnat. And more important how we read thees. For good and right reading we need to know perfectely the tecnical analisis. And then with long time passing we will have our own intuition for type of chart pictures. We will see what the chart probabely will do. We will know in our mind what they would like to do with price.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreyB View Post
    Yes, this is so important to know how to read the chart. Or, like you said how to read the ticks. So, the ticks, and if more right meaning the last ticks wich are forming the chart are very importnat. And more important how we read thees. For good and right reading we need to know perfectely the tecnical analisis. And then with long time passing we will have our own intuition for type of chart pictures. We will see what the chart probabely will do. We will know in our mind what they would like to do with price.
    Reading chart well will make the trading be very accurate,from the meaning of reading the chart we can know the trend,and how the trend can confirm itself from the ticks,we can make good analysis from the method which is good and good combination of those information.
    Finally successful traders

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Reading chart well will make the trading be very accurate,from the meaning of reading the chart we can know the trend,and how the trend can confirm itself from the ticks,we can make good analysis from the method which is good and good combination of those information.
    This is very much accepted that the best analysis can be made from the charts which has much clarity or in giving the view to the traders regarding the possible market direction. Thus, the traders may also take note of the tick chart and then draw their conclusion from both the method of analyzing the forex market such that they can be taken best and high probability trades for making good gains in the forex market with certainty.

What exactly a person mena by means of mark chart wheter this is a ways to anticipate your movement of currecny sets bought and sold usually are many of us intending properly ot just aged prophecies which might be not too imply and a review training beg description becuase when i has been alos extremely requires a number of understanding of which can be critical with forex currency trading in order that i'm able to genuinely take full advantage of ones dealing.

Banned
    Already very good looking at from the graph can be that will you possibly can guide the particular sourcing connected with substantial income throughout Southern region Currency trading By simply looking at very good graph and work with a very good technique for investing throughout the foreign currency market may be possible to help you accomplish substantial income throughout the foreign currency market and enable you to reach your goals in investing throughout the foreign currency market

Banned
    yes funds with forex is created simply by observing as well as reading through professionals activity after which it obtaining a synchronizing stage of which you'll frolic in the water whith all of those other vast majority professionals as well as the best as well as the best way connected with interpreting these professionals activity is usually simply by investigating the cost chart as well as knowing from the habits made simply by these.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Reading your post was quit interesting because I apply some of the price action strategy you've mentioned. At the beginning of my trading career I basically used indicators to analyse the price chart, but as time went by I then noticed how misguiding these indicators,it was with my determination to be successful I then came across price action strategy, at first it seems useless but as time went by with much practice, I then realised the power in price action, basically to those who doesn't have an idea on what price action strategy is, this involves the study of price by observing certain price movements and its reactions at certain key price levels without the use of lagging indicators.Why I share this experience is to encourage those who might be finding it difficult to make gains in the market using indicators I have been their, and I would say that you career would be better off if you focus more on price action.

This is new information to me. I have never figure it out to know when big participants starting to get involved in market by reading ticks. The only thing I know that news is the time when big players enter or exit from the market in big lot size. I know that every time market move in one trend, it will go reverse for small amount as correction to continue its trend, but not with this method.

What a great information thanks for that I never heard about reading ticks before very nice information value trader sir can you please post some more pots regarding market trend knowledge I love to follow market trend and today I learned a great topic of reading ticks, large ticks and small ticks subject looking very interesting hope you will post some more information about this in near future

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast