Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3566

Thread: Margin Call and stop-out

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Margin Call and stop-out

Lots of beginners are often confused about the concepts and terms. Let’s go to the page http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/glossary/

Margin Call
    It’s the broker or dealer requirement for to deposit additional cash or other assets to guarantee discharge of obligations for a loss-making position of the client.

Stop out
    It’s an order for the forced closure of positions without the customer's consent or any prior notice in case of a shortage of funds to maintain an open position.

In case of funds shortage position is going to be eliminated and Margin Call comes. And during an account is coming near Stop Out, the Margin Call is declared, - it’s time for trader to make a decision whether to deposit an account or just waiting for Stop Out. The difference is that in case of the Margin Call transaction is still visible on the account but colored with red on the terminal display. This is a kind of warning level, beyond which the Stop Out can follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    This is what we should be aware of and try our best to see we cut out on our risk so that we don't easily face this loss in forex. Stop loss gives us a full means of managing our capital and its always the best way we can think of managing our trade. Learning is for our own good and if we can invest quality time to learn, there is no way we can't develop in this business with the right chance. Let's keep on with learning and do try to realize that its the best way to grow and stay successful.
    The margin call is always happening as a results of the carelessness of many traders. Like you have given your advice rightly, i like it, it is better that we get set to avoid the margin call, that is what will not let us lose unnecessarily. Trading the market with the right strategy and using of stop loss and right account management are the solutions to the avoidance of having margin call in our trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The margin call is always happening as a results of the carelessness of many traders. Like you have given your advice rightly, i like it, it is better that we get set to avoid the margin call, that is what will not let us lose unnecessarily. Trading the market with the right strategy and using of stop loss and right account management are the solutions to the avoidance of having margin call in our trading account.
    well margin call is the last stage of blow up your account which mt4 give your the indicator that your trade will gonna be cut because of low balance that is the indicator to ensure you to deposit more money in order to hold trade and definitely it always happen because of poor trading strategy or management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    it comes because of our wrong management actually, we people cannot trade well if we do not have proper management, so make sure you have done good management, in trading when we have limitations so we should work on them, in trading we do not use management and still loses here, margin call comes when we use bigger lots so its wrong, our success is depend on us if we work properly we can do better things

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    for me, margin call is enough to remind me of how bad i'm trading and how importance i must get back to my demo account to practice my strategy and learn more there. maybe something has trouble me and give me bad result that lead me to lose everything. with most of my cases of margin call and stop out, the only reason that caused them was my own error in trading without applying money and risk management well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Margin call and stopout is a sign of losses, we should take time to understand the market and therein get to know that the lack of knowledge is mostly the cause of losses our money, because when the knowledge is there, then the trader gets to know the right thing to be done, knows how to make analysis, plan good risk management and effective execution of their trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Margin call and stopout is a sign of losses, we should take time to understand the market and therein get to know that the lack of knowledge is mostly the cause of losses our money, because when the knowledge is there, then the trader gets to know the right thing to be done, knows how to make analysis, plan good risk management and effective execution of their trades.
    Forex traders should try as much as possible to stop their account from much losses, that is what i know that could cause the margin call if the losses are too much. We can trade forex field and get to make success if we are doing what is correct all the time. I think if forex traders can work more on their forex strategy and risk management, the situation of the margin call and stop-out will not happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Margin call is what nearly all retail traders must have practically and personally experienced in their trading careers especially those who have put up to six months and above in trading industry .Since forex is traded on margin hence , there would be a time that trading account would get a margin call as a result of having trades with floating loss(es) and when that happens , it is either a trader quickly add funds ti his trading account or close some of the trades . Failure to do either might eventually lead to stop out and that is when the dealer closes some of your trades without your consent

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Stop the bad habits to repeat themselves and use our experience to develop a better understanding and psychology of market and ourself. We better had it done with margin call or stop out because it is so tired to receive them in trading. What we must achieve from market is profit and loss is the least we can expect as our result, but we can take it as the consequences. However with more time spent in this business, it should be enough for traders to explain how they are able to trade better than before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Stop the bad habits to repeat themselves and use our experience to develop a better understanding and psychology of market and ourself. We better had it done with margin call or stop out because it is so tired to receive them in trading.
    i also receive this a lot of time and issue is our bad management, i make a decision in trading i will never increase lot and still i made mistake this time again i increased lot and what happen now i am into big loss, this thing happen to us just our proper planning and management can save us so i think we should think about it and should work on proper planning, then we can avoid stop out and margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also receive this a lot of time and issue is our bad management, i make a decision in trading i will never increase lot and still i made mistake this time again i increased lot and what happen now i am into big loss, this thing happen to us just our proper planning and management can save us so i think we should think about it and should work on proper planning, then we can avoid stop out and margin call
    No matter which one we got between margin call and stop out, none of them are good and we better keep an eye out for our trading to stay safe and accurate. To do so, we must prepare some trading plans with market and patiently wait for the moment to trade. Don't hesitate to enter when the time has come and use whatever we got to get a strong analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 356 of 357 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357 LastLast