Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357
Results 3,561 to 3,566 of 3566

Thread: Margin Call and stop-out

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Margin Call and stop-out

Lots of beginners are often confused about the concepts and terms. Let’s go to the page http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/glossary/

Margin Call
    It’s the broker or dealer requirement for to deposit additional cash or other assets to guarantee discharge of obligations for a loss-making position of the client.

Stop out
    It’s an order for the forced closure of positions without the customer's consent or any prior notice in case of a shortage of funds to maintain an open position.

In case of funds shortage position is going to be eliminated and Margin Call comes. And during an account is coming near Stop Out, the Margin Call is declared, - it’s time for trader to make a decision whether to deposit an account or just waiting for Stop Out. The difference is that in case of the Margin Call transaction is still visible on the account but colored with red on the terminal display. This is a kind of warning level, beyond which the Stop Out can follow.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also receive this a lot of time and issue is our bad management, i make a decision in trading i will never increase lot and still i made mistake this time again i increased lot and what happen now i am into big loss, this thing happen to us just our proper planning and management can save us so i think we should think about it and should work on proper planning, then we can avoid stop out and margin call
    It is not a right thing to be trading and be having the margin call and stop-out, this is the situation in which the trader is misbehaving in his trading, and the end results will be the total loss of the account of the trader, that will be so painful. But to the traders that knows how to work with the market rightly, they will never be the victim of the margin call and stop-out, they will only be trading politely and manage their account closely.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Margin Call is the big problem of our trading carrier and we are become hopeless when we are reached on our stop out level. It's also true that it's all happened due to our own mistake so I will suggest to everyone that learn from your past mistakes and focus on money management planning then you guys will always make positive results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Margin Call is the big problem of our trading carrier and we are become hopeless when we are reached on our stop out level. It's also true that it's all happened due to our own mistake so I will suggest to everyone that learn from your past mistakes and focus on money management planning then you guys will always make positive results.
    Margin call is not the problem, because the problem is all depending on us, how we trade the market determines on what we get, so therefore when we have a good trading ability in trading and then we have that good discipline in trading, then we can trade the market and avoid margin call, margin call is often caused by poor trading planing and also poor risk management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Margin call is not the problem, because the problem is all depending on us, how we trade the market determines on what we get, so therefore when we have a good trading ability in trading and then we have that good discipline in trading, then we can trade the market and avoid margin call, margin call is often caused by poor trading planing and also poor risk management.
    Margin call is due to some problems that are there in our trading, so the problem is in our own trading and that has to be bound out. It is true newbies are more prey to margin calls but another group of traders who are prey to this are those who lack discipline. Planning is a crucial step that must be taken to keep such dreadful things away. Usage of stop loss proper and at correct time is also very crucial in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The margin call is a problem, it has to be cautioned by traders. The margin call, could cause emotion for traders, and some traders will be so affected. To avoid the margin call, the trader needs much learning, the more learning will make sure that the trader overcome the regular losing which will be causing the margin call. The margin call could be avoided mainly by good strategy and management of the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Margin call is due to some problems that are there in our trading, so the problem is in our own trading and that has to be bound out. It is true newbies are more prey to margin calls but another group of traders who are prey to this are those who lack discipline. Planning is a crucial step that must be taken to keep such dreadful things away. Usage of stop loss proper and at correct time is also very crucial in forex.
    In most cases and if not all the cases of margin call, we have always been the cause of the losses and all that, because the margin call could have been avoided with the right use of risk management, but then again, most of us do fail at that, so therefore margin call is our fault and we should not only learn risk management so as to control it, but we should put in efforts to learning a good way of making analysis before taking any order.

Not allowed!

Page 357 of 357 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357