Margin Call and stop-out - Page 102
Page 102 of 357 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3566

Thread: Margin Call and stop-out

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Margin Call and stop-out

Lots of beginners are often confused about the concepts and terms. Let’s go to the page http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/glossary/

Margin Call
    It’s the broker or dealer requirement for to deposit additional cash or other assets to guarantee discharge of obligations for a loss-making position of the client.

Stop out
    It’s an order for the forced closure of positions without the customer's consent or any prior notice in case of a shortage of funds to maintain an open position.

In case of funds shortage position is going to be eliminated and Margin Call comes. And during an account is coming near Stop Out, the Margin Call is declared, - it’s time for trader to make a decision whether to deposit an account or just waiting for Stop Out. The difference is that in case of the Margin Call transaction is still visible on the account but colored with red on the terminal display. This is a kind of warning level, beyond which the Stop Out can follow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    It happens with all the traders that they get trapped with the margin calls if they have not followed the proper money management rule in their trades. Hence, one should always make sure that they should be very much aware of the money and risk management implementation in each and every trade.
    Foreign currency trading seems to have health and budgetary financial risk, a particular needs to grasp whatever foreign currency trading is focused not to mention appreciate typically the psychology right behind it again, and avoid such a lot of financial risk concerning some of those named above. Any time you viewpoint foreign currency trading being industry and just prefer any sort of industry you are likely to adopt your internet business package, therefore it could be it again wont pain most people such a lot of if your growth capital might be wipe out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is a field full of risk.we can not expect profit in every trade.the use of proper stop loss is very important to work safely and earn without tension.if you would not use stop loss in your trades,you may have to face a big loss that can result in margin call.patience is must to save your equity and earn in regular manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    understanding the margin call and stop out level is very important part of money management as some traders can not differentiate between the tow things and as every broker has it isonw margin call and stop out levels we should know them good before we start trading and making orders.

Not allowed!
    The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    understanding the margin call and stop out level is very important part of money management as some traders can not differentiate between the tow things and as every broker has it isonw margin call and stop out levels we should know them good before we start trading and making orders.
    of course, if the merchant already has the experience of one year just so they will easily understand the reason for them getting a margin call in this trade, and it all happened because we're wrong in doing this trade with the knowledge and wrong in using money management or risk management in trading so with that would make us have to learn to continue to control our money management to keep it safe from the risk of a margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts, what worse can happen to a trader after that.
    Believe me no one likes a margin call I say this because it has happens to me quite a lot of times and it is really frustrating sometimes for sometimes ti is like everything is going on perfectly and in suddenly the market crashes and everything goes of hand and I end with nothing in my hand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by aliabbassoni View Post
    Believe me no one likes a margin call I say this because it has happens to me quite a lot of times and it is really frustrating sometimes for sometimes ti is like everything is going on perfectly and in suddenly the market crashes and everything goes of hand and I end with nothing in my hand.
    i need for a work forex and best income money for a jobs now i like him and goods income ma forex work and better income money for a jobs now forex all man join a forex work and goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a forex now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Different broker provide different percentage of margin call & stop out level. When we will face margin call & our trade go against also some pips that time we will face stop out level. We need to make a plan to protect our account always from margin call. We will never use risky trade. When we will face margin call that time we will unable to open a new order & we face huge loss. For our success we must avoid this types of trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    I have just understood what the different between margin call and stop out. I know the different between two matter after I have been trading on three years. I used to say that margin call and stop out is a same.
    I'm also asking the different between market execution and instant execution. Can anyone differ it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Margin call is the thing that none want to face in this business.
    We should have sufficient equity to survive in this field for long time.it would give us success in this business.learning and practice is must in my view.huge loss can lead to a margin call.we should have money management to survive in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Lots of beginners are often confused about the concepts and terms. Let’s go to the page http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/glossary/

Margin Call
    It’s the broker or dealer requirement for to deposit additional cash or other assets to guarantee discharge of obligations for a loss-making position of the client.

Stop out
    It’s an order for the forced closure of positions without the customer's consent or any prior notice in case of a shortage of funds to maintain an open position.

In case of funds shortage position is going to be eliminated and Margin Call comes. And during an account is coming near Stop Out, the Margin Call is declared, - it’s time for trader to make a decision whether to deposit an account or just waiting for Stop Out. The difference is that in case of the Margin Call transaction is still visible on the account but colored with red on the terminal display. This is a kind of warning level, beyond which the Stop Out can follow.
    I believe that a traders worst nightmare is that he faces a margin call and he has to stop his trading then and there. The thing is that he must not be disappointing by his trading because this is a normal thing to happen and it will happen to almost all traders in the Forex market we have to learn to get out of it.

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 357 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast