indicators are suitable for beginners?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: indicators are suitable for beginners?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

indicators are suitable for beginners?

please help the master here or have long played in forex trading, please prompts to provide a suitable indicator for a beginner like me, I've been looking for indicators that may be suitable with my trading techniques, but all indicators it is very difficult to read or understand for a beginner, please help.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    there are many things that helps us in our trading. indicators is one of them. many people think that it is helpful for only new traders. but i like to say that it is helpful for all. if we use the indicators then the chance of winning the trade is so high.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Indicators are very important for the beginners. I am also a beginner and find the indicators very authentic and suitable. Through indicators we can able to make better market analysis and I think the beginners should take help of the indicators and I do not find any major problem in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I think new traders should trade with moving averages instead of trading as per indicators.
    Due to different average price different time chart ( such as 15 minute and 30 minute or 1 hr chart) all will display different action and new trader will be confused to create whether long position or short position.
    Trade with technical levels but learn the indicator factor in demo so that in future you can do better trading to get more success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are so many things to help us on our exchange. Pointer to one of them. Many people believe it is useful for new merchants. In any case, I jump at the chance to say it is useful for all. We use the marker to the event is so high, then exchange the winning shot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think indicator is not suitable for new trader, because we have to knowledge about Forex market to analyze indicator. So every newbie trader should learn about Forex market by many source such as forum site , internet etc. After getting knowledge about market new trader are able to analyze indicator. This is suitable for new trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by rikifx View Post
    please help the master here or have long played in forex trading, please prompts to provide a suitable indicator for a beginner like me, I've been looking for indicators that may be suitable with my trading techniques, but all indicators it is very difficult to read or understand for a beginner, please help.
    Indicators are very effective for the beginners. Before going to use the indicators, we need to realize the hidden language of those indicators through continuous practice it in demo. Indicators made our analyzing process more easier. I am using MA, Stochastic, PSAR in my trading and Fibonacci to understand better support and resistant level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Yes indicators are far better than useful for analysis for beginners not for trading in the market. Use the indicator to analyse situations of the market and then try to work them out in demo and see for other aspects of trading that are money management, risk management, trade management by which you can have your market execution get better and stronger for making profits and also to handle losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No an beginner should never waste time on indicator, I have wasted more than 2 years in search of some holygrail indicators and expert advisor, But trust me those custom indicators you are talkig about are made of normal indicators. So stop wasting time.Do naked trading this is the best trading setup.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Indicators are very helpful for a new trader in forex I think every new trader should use indicators but most of new trader's try to become fully depend upon indicators we should never do that and should depend upon our analysis too much use of indicators is also not good at all

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast