Divergence Strategi - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Divergence Strategi

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Divergence Strategi

[lang=en]divergence is a trading technique that attracted many traders, this strategy is suitable for longterm trading or scalping and all timeframes course. for longterm should use tomeframe 30M, 1H, and 4H, and to use scalping 15M and 5M timeframe only.

way entries are quite easy just follow the arrow indicator is given, if the arrow pointing downwards do sell, whereas to buy when the arrow is pointing up, place the SL on previous bar highs, and TP use R: R 1:2 To avoid loss that is just too big.

I would showing to facilitate image below.

may be useful.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    divergence can let the trader to detect the chance of trading from its beginning and so this will make trading more effective and more profitable because the trader will catch the chance of trading from its start and so the trader will maximize the profits always and also the stop loss will be tight always without needs of risking of big money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Forex is a risky business and understanding about divergence is important for traders in forex and I think divergence strategy may not become a proper pattern for traders who still lack patience. This strategy of using a divergent pattern is what I really like and until now what is used is the MCAD divergence indicator, and of course, by knowing this divergence, we can enter the market at the beginning of the trend and can earn a reasonable profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Goal of divergence trading is early trend detection, this make it more of a leading indicator than lagging, but as can be found in every strategy, your early entry can bring you into losses unnecessarily, use your common sense for knowing which level you will trade once there is divergence. I am using the relative strength index for divergence but there is a level that shows where I can enter or leave, this has kept me out of trouble but I still have losses, I have not used it in a while now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    A risky business of foreign currency and a problem for foreign exchange traders is important and I think the divergence strategy can not be the right pattern for traders who are still patient. I really like this technique of using a split pattern and what is used so far is the MCAD split indicator and, of course, to inform this separation, we can enter the market at the beginning of the trend and earn reasonable profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The MACD with its basic defaults is a good indicator for trading, especially on bigger time frames if you want to use it in divergence, also it is better to wait for a confirmation, i mean do not enter just for divergence formation, rather than wait for break of the following supp/resist, to be sure, because it maybe a fake divergence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ridha dz View Post
    The MACD with its basic defaults is a good indicator for trading, especially on bigger time frames if you want to use it in divergence, also it is better to wait for a confirmation, i mean do not enter just for divergence formation, rather than wait for break of the following supp/resist, to be sure, because it maybe a fake divergence.
    Yes, MACD is not used individually but used to confirm our analysis on the chart and we can use it to choose the best point to enter or exit the trade. But what is wrong with the indicators is that it re-draws itself again so I moved away from it and relied on technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    This is one of the trading system which i love to discuss about any time , but hate to trade as a trader. The divergence trading system is a very good trading system when you have the right set of indicators that can help you to discover the divergence of the market . There is what we call the bearish divergence and we also have the bullish divergence. But please go beyond what you see here to learn more about divergence trading system if you are really in love with the trading system.It is a little deeper than this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    divergence is good and effective for trading and the trader can use it for trading and making of money, the trader can use the divergence on the different time frames and so it can be suitable for different types of trading either short or long term trading, the trader should be able to know how to use divergence properly to make good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    I always wait for the divergence to occur when I am spotting a reversal. Divergence gives you the 100% signal of the direction and you can trade safely without risking your account on the divergence strategy. For divergence, there are many indicators which are good at showing divergence such as RSI, CCI, MACD, Stochastic oscillator etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I know about divergence in the forex market but what I am not comfortable with is how the entry is done, my confusion is that there are many times you will see a divergence and instead of the expectations of reversal, price keeps moving in the other direction, this means that we need a very strong confirmation strategy to make profit from divergence trading, earnestly this is what is discouraging me from learning it all this while.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast