Divergence Strategi
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence Strategi

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0

Divergence Strategi

[lang=en]divergence is a trading technique that attracted many traders, this strategy is suitable for longterm trading or scalping and all timeframes course. for longterm should use tomeframe 30M, 1H, and 4H, and to use scalping 15M and 5M timeframe only.

way entries are quite easy just follow the arrow indicator is given, if the arrow pointing downwards do sell, whereas to buy when the arrow is pointing up, place the SL on previous bar highs, and TP use R: R 1:2 To avoid loss that is just too big.

I would showing to facilitate image below.

may be useful.[/lang]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good strategy, through this thread I came to learn about it which increases my skill level higher. I like this system very much and I will try it in my trading further. Forex trading is such a trade where skill and knowledge are the key to success. Thus I am trying to enrich my skill level higher through continuous study from this forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    very nice trading style i love trading divergence so much i think there is many trading strategy that is totally depend on divergence trading and also there is many helpful indicators to trade divergence like Macd and Rsi indicators and i think trading with the biggest time frame will be good to make more profits .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    very nice exchanging style i really like exchanging divergence a lot i'm sure there may be several exchanging method which is totally count on divergence exchanging and in addition there may be several very helpful signs in order to industry divergence such as Macd along with Rsi signs along with i'm sure exchanging while using the main time period will likely be excellent to produce much more earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I do not know any information by this strategy, it is not one of the strategies famous in the forex market and I am still a beginner in the forex market and trying in order to use a successful strategy and a simple help me to achieve high profits in the forex market and I see that the strategy Fibonacci strategy more than wonderful[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is important to note that there must be price swings of sufficient strength to make momentum analysis valid. Therefore, momentum is useful in active trends, but it is not useful in range conditions in which price swings are limited and variable
    Disagreement between the indicator and price is called divergence, and it can have significant implications for trade management

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good strategy, through this thread I came to learn about it which increases my skill level higher. I like this system very much and I will try it in my trading further. Forex trading is such a trade where skill and knowledge are the key to success. Thus I am trying to enrich my skill level higher through continuous study from this forum.
    please you develop this system that I share and learn, and my suggestions do not directly apply this system to your real account, but tried first on a demo account about 1 month to 3 months, after the results look good you may apply to the new real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I was looking for some one to code a custom alert indicator for my great divergence method it is very simply a cci period 14and a rsi period 9 showing divergence to the price.this is a great method that has at leaset an 80 percent accuracy rate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    As a good target , For graph calculating we are use horizontal line. Expert trader to realize market moment many time they can not use this point for live trade.
    We know that, H4 or D1 chart analysis after to create any order to any currency pair then we are to get a good profit in this platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    big player can trade with above mentioned divergence strategy, small investor have low margin and need only short term scalping trading, hold of open position for long term is not suitable for them, some time divergence is much profitable for all.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast