Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3

New webinar today - "Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3"

Today we will talk about expiration of large options - how they affect prices in spot market?
    Also we will touch important concepts about seasonality and seasonal patterns.
    Many traders say that fundamental analysis is confusing for them, in today's webinar I will show you how to apply fundamental analysis in smart and unconventional way.

Register here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    The pair is moving in sideways condition and my prediction, this condition will keep on sideways until tomorrow and it is possible that condition will keep moving in sideways (with higher range) until NFP news. From my experience, the movement of price has tendency in movement sideways (especially EUR/USD) for several days when it is close with NFP news. I don't quite like with this condition because I got more losses when the price is moving in sideways.
    You trade with news in forex trading or to trade technical trading sure you could do it but you could not really make earning very well without trading in the way you could not understand,the market is complicated and your acc could be damaged to ask many investement in your acc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You trade with news in forex trading or to trade technical trading sure you could do it but you could not really make earning very well without trading in the way you could not understand,the market is complicated and your acc could be damaged to ask many investement in your acc.
    of course that in this trade we do have to keep learning to promote trade with the good understanding it in this trade when we do trade using fundamental analysis may be difficult but it is clear that we learn and we understand well then it would be one way analysis of the best and will certainly provide market signals over the maximum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    its a matter of subject.you do not master the analysis in your trading thats you do not follow fundamental analysis.so i think we have to do this point how we are trying in this tade before using fundamental analysis have much learn about the economy.so its better system for your well trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Of course we have to use the way that we understand, I think it would be useless if we use the way that we do not understand, it is the same as we drive a car but we do not understand about the car and how to drive a car very well, I guess the first thing is we must be understood first. Then we can do very well.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I do ove and enjoy the trading with the fundamental approch in the Forex market for many reasons . when you are talking in the fundamental language you are about to speak about the most important reasons which pays the prices of the currencies of these countries move up or down . also the fundamental analyzing , I think , has no any bad impacts ever to the traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    at this time after i will most likely speak supposed to be about termination associated with big possibilities -- that they impact costs in place marketplace? additionally we might contact clicks ideas details about seasonality AS WELL AS periodic designs. a number of investors state This basic evaluation is really complicated on their behalf, within the current web seminar i'll display a person Tips about how to utilize basic evaluation along with wise AS WELL AS non-traditional method.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    basic evaluation will mistake this particular industry if you don't grasp the actual evaluation inside your buying and selling and so i believe we must perform with this industry is actually the way you are attempting with this industry prior to utilizing basic evaluation possess a lot to understand concerning the economic climate, then when you realize exactly how your own economic climate it will likely be later on with this industry with regard to industry along with basic evaluation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    thankyou for sharing and i am glad to know that you are the best person i have ever seen in my life who is telling people how to do the things in such a way that i cant imagine you are the great person i want to meet you in the very personol place for some discussion about the things which are not known and described to me if you want to help me just reply me for the help i am waiting for your reply. again you are great and you are doing a great job. thankyou

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In practice , uses a lot of participants in the market technical analysis with fundamental analysis to determine strategy Mtagerthm . Usefulness of basic fundamental analysis is that experienced analysts can follow many markets and market instruments are many, while the fundamental analyst needs to know a particular market well . Fundamental analysis focuses on what should be happening in the market and technical analyst looks at what has happened. Factors relating to the analysis on the price of supply and demand , seasonal cycles and weather , and the government's policy ....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Fundamental analysis in the forex market is a good approach. Nobody can make money with only trading with technical analysis they must know how to the market is behaving and how the market is going and why it is happening. It is very much important thing to do.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast