Thread: Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3

New webinar today - "Unconventional fundamental analysis. Part 3"

Today we will talk about expiration of large options - how they affect prices in spot market?
    Also we will touch important concepts about seasonality and seasonal patterns.
    Many traders say that fundamental analysis is confusing for them, in today's webinar I will show you how to apply fundamental analysis in smart and unconventional way.

Register here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Fundamental analysis is a method to predict the future price movements of a financial instrument ( for example currency ) based on the political environments , and economic factors, and other relevant statistics . In practice , uses a lot of participants in the market technical analysis with fundamental analysis to determine strategy Mtagerthm . Usefulness of basic fundamental analysis is that experienced analysts can follow many markets and market instruments are many, while the fundamental analyst needs to know a particular market well . Fundamental analysis focuses on what should be happening in the market and technical analyst looks at what has happened. Factors relating to the analysis on the price of supply and demand , seasonal cycles and weather , and the government's policy .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    we think mt5 will probably call for other type connected with indicators As the account ones are usually separate. i am just telling the because the my spouse and i can\'t Membership mt5 terminals because of the points connected with mt4 terminals. Mt5 may be the updated version regarding mt4, That is MY PERSONAL knowledge all about them, but my spouse and i never tried just about any mt5 terminal. i am just feeling comfortable throughout MY OWN simple mt4 terminals. no matter whether somebody loks with regard to indicators, next this forum is usually a brilliant resource intended for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    at this point when i will probably talk exactly about expiration connected with large opportunities - how they affect prices in position market? also we may touch ticks concepts information about seasonality AND ALSO seasonal patterns. several traders say It fundamental analysis is actually confusing for them, inside today's webinar i will show an individual Tips on how to apply fundamental analysis with smart AND ALSO unconventional way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Just as needed the actual pair creating a great strong bearish movement soon after your news release yesterday......and your current help line has become broke via yesterday move but becareful my spouse and i think your pair will be nearing your current low as well as the most significant revesal may happen soon.....watchout at 129 - 128 place to help enter long next week

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Konika View Post
    at this point when i will probably talk exactly about expiration connected with large opportunities - how they affect prices in position market? also we may touch ticks concepts information about seasonality AND ALSO seasonal patterns. several traders say It fundamental analysis is actually confusing for them, inside today's webinar i will show an individual Tips on how to apply fundamental analysis with smart AND ALSO unconventional way.
    is not easy in this trade for fundamental analysis so I think we have to do in this trade is to continue to learn how to do this trade well and I'm sure the trade will be better in this business when we are able to obtain fundamental analysis because I believe fundamentally much influence the movement of the pair in the market so this is the best way to get a valid analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    now when i can talk exactly about expiration regarding large prospects - how they affect charges within area market? also my spouse and i will touch ticks concepts all about seasonality AS WELL AS seasonal patterns. numerous traders say The item fundamental analysis is usually confusing for them, throughout today's webinar we will probably show an individual How you can apply fundamental analysis in smart AS WELL AS unconventional way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Just Just as essential the particular pair producing a strong bearish movement following your own news release yesterday......and your own support line may be broke via yesterday move but becareful when i think ones pair is actually nearing your low along with the largest revesal can happen soon.....watchout in 129 -- 128 area to help enter prolonged subsequently week

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    at the point we will talk information on expiration associated with large opportunities : how they affect costs during place market? in addition when i may touch mouse clicks concepts about seasonality IN ADDITION TO seasonal patterns. numerous traders say That fundamental analysis will be confusing regarding them, in today's webinar my partner and i will certainly show you How you can apply fundamental analysis with smart AND unconventional way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    at the point we will talk information on expiration associated with large opportunities : how they affect costs during place market? in addition when i may touch mouse clicks concepts about seasonality IN ADDITION TO seasonal patterns. numerous traders say That fundamental analysis will be confusing regarding them, in today's webinar my partner and i will certainly show you How you can apply fundamental analysis with smart AND unconventional way.
    fundamental analysis is going to confuse this trade if you do not master the analysis in your trading so I think we have to do in this trade is how we are trying in this trade before using fundamental analysis have much to learn about the economy, so when you understand how your economy it will be later in this trade for trade with fundamental analysis

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast