bollinger bands strategy
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: bollinger bands strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

bollinger bands strategy

We will show in this most important topic on the strategic opportunities famous
    Consisting of indicator Bollinger Bands indicator , timing indicator and zigzag indicator
    Will be opportunities to Frame 15 minutes frame 30 minutes and frame one hour

This is a picture of the strategy
    [url=http://www.bnatgames.info/][img]http://store1.up-00.com/2014-04/1396897433471.png[/img][/url][URL="http://www.bnatgames.info/"][COLOR="Mintcream"]العاب بنات[/COLOR][/URL]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    Bollinger band is a popular Forex trading indicator.Some people use it to determine overbought
    overbought and oversold levels.I use (2,20)and (1,20)bollinger bang and also use (10,3,3)
    stochastic Oscillator.See the result.When it up trend the trade is show in first tow band some
    time it goes to middle band.Same result found in down trend.But trade should be confirm by
    stochastic Oscillator(10,3,3)overbought and oversold levels.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This trading system is looking very good , but the Bollinger bands is not what I am not used to, it was one of the favourites I had when I first started the fore trading, the main thing in the doing of it is how the trader will use his timing, but I prefer my own time on the 1 days about this for not waste of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    low risk trade entries (small stop losses)with good risk:reward ratio.with can make big profits easily when you trade in larger timeframes like the 4hr or the daily.using price action(bullish or reversal candlesticks) to confirm your entry increases your odds of a trade being profitable.in a nice trending market, this system works really well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    VEry good strategy with this tehnique we can enter buy on low and enter sell on top we easy found our trade point on bolinger upper and lower and we can stop trade or take profit on that upper or lower bollinger too, but use a good SL to make our trade more secure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good strategy, through this thread I came to learn about it. I like this system very much and I will try it in my trading further. I like this forum very much for this extra-ordinary lesson I am getting from here on a continuous basis. Bollinger bangs is very interesting to me to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think Bollinger bands is one of the most helpful indicators ever created and it is so useful is you are a technical trader and it will give you a nice view of what is happen on the market so there is many successful trading strategy like this strategy that is depend on this indicator only .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This particular exchanging system is shopping great, nevertheless the Bollinger rings just isn't just what I'm definitely not utilized to, it had been on the list of favourites I needed as i first began the fore exchanging, it is important from the accomplishing of it is how the investor use the timing, however I prefer my very own moment about the 1 times with this pertaining to definitely not spend of your time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I do not prefer to use this strategy at all, I think that this strategy need to be a professional person in order to be able to succeed in this area in the use of this strategy, I do not prefer to use this strategy, you could use the Fibonacci strategy are best strategy at all in the forex market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I not like to use bolllinger bands strategy much in trading I think we need a very good technically method trading rather than following indicators I think successful traders have their our method and they never follow indicator for buying and selling we need our own trading system in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast