WINNER 100 - CopyFX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WINNER 100 - CopyFX

I practice conservative trading. Where the maximum value is given to account security.

WINNER 100 - CopyFX

20.09.jpg20.09-1.png20.09-2.png

EN/
    Hello everyone!

A little about yourself:
    My name is Andrey Polozov. I am an investor and a trader. I have been working in the financial markets since January 2000.

I am the author of trading systems. And my most recent development, the WINNER 100 trading strategy, is presented here.

This is my personal account, which is managed only by me.
    I manage this account using a conservative method, so my commission is 50%.
    The average percentage of profit that I have planned will be 50% per month.

MY STRATEGY:

The strategy practically excludes any analytics, and orders are opened based on market dynamics.
    I only work with American indices: US30, US Tech & US500

Acceptable drawdown: up to 25%
    Planned profit: 50%

To copy:
    Minimum deposit: from 100 USD
    Distribution: 50/50

Link to my CopyFX profile
    https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/134400

I wish you all success!

RU/
    Всем привет!

Немного о себе:
    Меня зовут Андрей Полозов. Я инвестор и трейдер. На финансовых рынках я с января 2000 года.

Я автор торговых систем. И моя самая последняя разработка, торговая стратегия WINNER 100 представлена тут.

Это мой личный счет, которым управляю только я.
    Этот счет я управляю по консервативной методике, поэтому моя комиссия составляет 50%.
    Средний процент прибыли, который я запланировал, составит 50% в месяц.

МОЯ СТРАТЕГИЯ:

Стратегия практически исключает любую аналитику, и открытие ордеров происходит на основании рыночной динамики.
    Я работаю только американские индексы: US30, US Tech & US500

Допустимая просадка: до 25%
    Плановая прибыль: 50%

Для копирования:
    Минимальный депозит: от 100 USD
    Распределение: 50/50

Ссылка на мой профиль в CopyFX
    https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/134400

Желаю всем успеха!

I practice conservative trading. Where the maximum value is given to account security.
    22.9.jpg

+30% from September 1, 2021

27.09.jpg

+34.48% From September 1.
    Drawdown at the current moment is 0%

30.09.jpg30.09 1.pngсентябрь, 21.png///Summing UP the RESULTS of September, 21 years.All the statistics of the past month are in front of you. Monitoring from 3 resources: MF, CopyFX and the trading terminal report./We did not reach the goal, let me remind you, it was at the level of +50%, but given the difficulties of the month, half of which the stock markets stood still, and in the last week of September everyone collapsed together - I think the result of almost +40% is quite good, especially considering that I position the Account #1 as conservative./Now we are withdrawing profits and starting to work for a new month.I continue my completely open, TRANSPARENT account monitoring, where everyone can get acquainted with statistics in real time!

WINNER 100 - CopyFX

30.09 1.png30.09.jpgсентябрь, 21.png

Summing UP the RESULTS of September, 21 years.

All the statistics of the past month are in front of you. Monitoring from 3 resources.

We did not reach the goal, let me remind you, it was at the level of +50%, but given the difficulties of the month, half of which the stock markets stood still, and in the last week of September everyone collapsed together - I think the result of almost +40% is quite good, especially considering that I position the Account #1 as conservative.

Now we are withdrawing profits and starting to work for a new month.

INVESTORS earned almost 20% during the trading month.

I continue my completely open, TRANSPARENT account monitoring, where everyone can get acquainted with statistics in real time!

01.10.png 01.10m.jpg

We have passed the mark of +40%, the current yield is +41.39. Also, from 04.10.21, I have an affiliate program starting, where I give 50% of my profit to partners!

05.10.png.#Conservative_Account.Totalaccount profit: +45.06%.Profit for September: +39.37%.Profit in October: +5.69% .Affiliate program is in effect

07.10.png 07.10 MFXB.jpgTotal account profitability: +47.93%Profitability for September: +39.37%Profitability in October: +8.56%Profitability for the last session: +1.98%There is an affiliate program (50%)
    Last edited by Andrey_CopyFX; 10-07-2021 at 11:26 AM.

08.10.png

Total account yield: +48.93%
    Yield for September: +39.37%
    Yield in October: +9.56%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast