Roboforex History data download

Thread: Roboforex History data download

Trader

Roboforex History data download

Hi,

Does Roboforex offer Historical data (forex, CFD or commodity) download for MT4? I mean the history data from Roboforex not from Metaquotes.

Thanks

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    You can export RoboForex's history of quotes in MT4 by pressing F2. After pressing the key a window will open with all the available trading instruments. Then you will be able to choose the necessary symbol and the timeframe you need by double-clicking on the information, afterwards you'll need to press "Export". Do not press "Download", if you want to view RoboForex quotes only. Our quotes history is stored for approximately one month on a minute timeframe.
    Also please note that МТ5 terminal provides a very deep minute history (our history has been provided since 2010 approximately), the history has been stored for many years. MT5 stores history in minutes. If you choose another timeframe, the platform converts minutes into the necessary dataframes.

Trader
    Okay. Thank you so much for such details information.
    It is really helpful because i want to test strategies using historical data from broker.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing this idea. I will give it a try.

Es interesante, debería probarlo. Me parece que utilizando los datos históricos de los brokers se puede desarrollar una estrategia bastante buena. A pesar de que ahora mi estrategia es bastante rentable e incluso logré ahorrar para el sistema ajax en sólo unas semanas, pero todavía siento que el comercio de divisas puede traerme aún más dinero, por lo que necesito analizar los datos antiguos de los corredores.