Thread: Low Risk Trading

Quote Originally Posted by smugsta View Post
    That is amazing!
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Last week result is: 8.27%

Last week result ist: 1.55%

Last week result is: 25,88%

Great job !!! I would not say that this is a very large percentage, but you are moving steadily, and this is the most important thing!
    I have recently developed a new tactic, after I read about what is margin in forex and I started to take it a little seriously. Now it is somewhat similar to yours ( less risk and more stability ) and from that moment I started to get a really more stable income from the trade.
    By the way, I used to use the same application, but then I deleted it, and started using the application that my colleague recommended.
    I have a question for you - how much new material do you read about trading? It would be interesting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by GranceSuth View Post
    Great job !!! I would not say that this is a very large percentage, but you are moving steadily, and this is the most important thing!
    I have recently developed a new tactic, after I read about what is margin in forex and I started to take it a little seriously. Now it is somewhat similar to yours ( less risk and more stability ) and from that moment I started to get a really more stable income from the trade.
    By the way, I used to use the same application, but then I deleted it, and started using the application that my colleague recommended.
    I have a question for you - how much new material do you read about trading? It would be interesting to know.
    Dear GranceSuth,

thank you. You are right - the percentage is growing slowly but surely. I will be very satisfied with 200% per year.
    As for material - Elliott Wave, fundamental analysis and cold blood

Best regards,
    Mausi.

Last week result is: 5.3%

Last week result is: 1,02%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12