Pregunta urgente para evitar quemar mi cuenta si estoy copiando

Thread: Pregunta urgente para evitar quemar mi cuenta si estoy copiando

Pregunta urgente para evitar quemar mi cuenta si estoy copiando

Hola, el tema es el siguiente, estoy copiando y casi ya no tengo flotante por la caida del euro, si agrego saldo y dejo de copiar o si el que copio quema su cuenta, puedo dejar las operaciones abiertas esperando que el euro suba ?

Eng - version

Hello, the topic is the following, I am copying and I almost have no float due to the fall of the euro, if I add balance and stop copying or if the one who copied blow out his account, can I leave the operations open waiting for the euro to rise?
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-31-2020 at 12:54 PM. Reason: optimized for support

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardopal View Post
    Hola, el tema es el siguiente, estoy copiando y casi ya no tengo flotante por la caida del euro, si agrego saldo y dejo de copiar o si el que copio quema su cuenta, puedo dejar las operaciones abiertas esperando que el euro suba ?

Eng - version

Hello, the topic is the following, I am copying and I almost have no float due to the fall of the euro, if I add balance and stop copying or if the one who copied blow out his account, can I leave the operations open waiting for the euro to rise?
    You can deposit to your account at any time. In case you will continue subscription on the trader and the trader will close the positions himself or due to Stop Out the positions will be close on your account too.
    To avoid it you need to unsubscribe from the trader in this case, the positions remain open on your account in case they will be closed on the trader's account.