Roboforex bug - lost 95% in less than 3 hours

Thread: Roboforex bug - lost 95% in less than 3 hours

Roboforex bug - lost 95% in less than 3 hours

I'll quit Roboforex. It seems, that they have a big bug, which made my account lose 95% in less than 3 hours.

I was copying a MQL5 signal. On 30/09/2020 it created a NZDUSD sell trade. The signal provider and all of the other copiers he asked got exactly this one trade. The provider and the other followers got a small loss on Roboforex. The EA is coded in a way, that for one currency pair only one trade per hour can be generated. It can be seen on MQL5 (https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/783427#!tab=history), that there was only this one trade. Also you can see in the history, that the signal never sold/bought the same currency pair within the same hour. Roboforex showed me 8 trades with the same amount within less than 60 minutes with huge losses. My understanding: Either it's a bug within Roboforex, or in the VSP Roboforex provided. They refused to refund the losses.

Are there any other people, who faced the same problems with Roboforex?

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d6h5 View Post
    I'll quit Roboforex. It seems, that they have a big bug, which made my account lose 95% in less than 3 hours.

I was copying a MQL5 signal. On 30/09/2020 it created a NZDUSD sell trade. The signal provider and all of the other copiers he asked got exactly this one trade. The provider and the other followers got a small loss on Roboforex. The EA is coded in a way, that for one currency pair only one trade per hour can be generated. It can be seen on MQL5 (https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/783427#!tab=history), that there was only this one trade. Also you can see in the history, that the signal never sold/bought the same currency pair within the same hour. Roboforex showed me 8 trades with the same amount within less than 60 minutes with huge losses. My understanding: Either it's a bug within Roboforex, or in the VSP Roboforex provided. They refused to refund the losses.

Are there any other people, who faced the same problems with Roboforex?
    Hello, in order for us to investigate your situation thoroughly, please address the managers of the dealing department from your members area: https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/dealing . Please, provide a detailed description of your situation, together with the position number(s), journal logs and any screenshots that might help to demonstrate the situation that occured. In case you have already sent the said ticket but still any questions remain unanswered, please continue the dialogue with the managers who are researching the information for you in the ticket request.