Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 7
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    At first i would like to give thanks for proper explanation ..
    I did not have use this moneybooker but my one of my friends have use it .He suggested me to experience this .
    I think there will be no trouble in using this posses as i have heard that it is growing popular .
    I will try this for the next term .....

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I have experienced on moneybookers. Moneybookers is generally good to me but its verification method seems to me complicated. They send me registered letter to my address since last 3 months ago, but I failed to receive it yet. I am in confusion whether they send me the letter or not. Overall, payment system is very fast.
    If we can't verify our address, then we can use other ways to verify our account. we can transfer our money to moneybooker, just a small money only, and then we can ask the support of moneybooker to verify our account using our local bank account. There are several option to verify our account beside using verification address using letter

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    From my knowledge, we dont need to have that much money in our local bank just to verify our account on skrill. we just need to transfer some money only to our skrill account but use the same ID, then they will help us to verify our account. I think there are no need to have much money to verify our skrill account.
    i have personally experienced that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    can anyone tell me moneybookers verification of address later take how much time i am waiting for the latter from almost one month still not receive thats why my moneybookers account is not verified can i withdrawal my funds from roboforex without have a complete verification of moneybookers account ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I like moneybookers a lot. I believe they are the best in security means. I feel like if my funds are with MONEYBOOKERS now called SKRILL , my funds are safe. Do you also think like that ?
    Because there are so many types of verification and the more you are verified , the more it is good for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    skrill(moneybookers) is one of the most famous and easy money payment or deposit wallet (e-wallet). for the terms of skrill (moneybookers) is playing an important role because most broker house accept moneybooker(skrill),so we are getting such a nice scope for us, that robo forex is providing that type of facilities. i have an skrill account and yet i am getting facilities here i am fully satisfied.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    what Skrill (moneybooker) can be the next LibertyRiserve..?
    Skrill what advantages compared with the other?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    moneybookers or skrill is payment very best in the world because after liberty reserve is scam money bookers or skrill any trader using this payment dont like liberty reserve security this payment is very important any experience using skrill or moneybookers is very fast i'am also always using this payment

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Moneybooker is one of the trusted payment processor and it has been used by many brokers. It's good to use this payment processor because it's possible to be connected with our local bank directly so we didn't need to exchange the fund in money booker but we can transfer it directly into local bank as Paypal. But the problem for me is about verification. I can't verify my account in moneybooker/skrill so I can't use this payment processor for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Skrill is the best payment processor, its transaction fee is very low and it provides us liquidity , which means we can easily convert dollars of skrill into our local currency with the help of debit card or bank transfer, i recommend every trader to use skill for deposit and withdraw.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast