Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 5
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    moneybooker is one of the best payment method and i also use this it was very secure and fast and also our money sending fee was low as 1% and till to start i use this to withdrawal or deposit purpose and our service was reliable for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I am very, very happy to use moneybokkers because widrawalnya very easy to bank account, indeed I have not been using moneybookers but I think I will be able to use it well, and I've done widrawal to the bank several times, did verify it is a bit difficult, but after verification is very easy to use, there may be questions to ask moneybookers problem I could help

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In the past i though that liberty reserve is the best for depositing money in this business. but now i think taht moneybookers is the best for deposit in this business. we can do bank transfers if we use moneybookers. the server speed of moneybookers is also very good. in a word , i like moneybookers for deposit and withdraw.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Moneybookers is the best payment processor in the world .This Banks is really trusted.I also use this payment processor.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think moneybookers is the best electronic payment processor in the world.It is more safe and fast.I personally use moneybookers account for withdraw my money.It is very helpful for local transfer.I think everybody can use moneybookers account for their payment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Money Booker is a international online payment system. It is so easy to exchange currency with moneybooker. I use it my deposit and withdraw money. It is security our money no other part interfere in exchange. Moneybooker charge is very low. it is suitable for all the trader to collect there currency.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it is the best way to withdraw option many people use it and we also use
    it has many advantage secure e curruncy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am using two electronic pay system, moneybooker and Paypal.

In India we can not hold money in Paypal account, as automatically on next day it got transferred to Our Bank account. That is the negative point for me as I can not collect a big corpus at a time, but I am satisfied with Moneybooker. As I can keep as much I want after fully verified until I withdraw from my side to my bank account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by winindia View Post
    I am using two electronic pay system, moneybooker and Paypal.

In India we can not hold money in Paypal account, as automatically on next day it got transferred to Our Bank account. That is the negative point for me as I can not collect a big corpus at a time, but I am satisfied with Moneybooker. As I can keep as much I want after fully verified until I withdraw from my side to my bank account.
    That is definitely the plus point of moneybooker/skrill as we are not forced to withdraw our money to bank immediately after getting paid, but we can withdraw it whenever we like. Also receiving fee we are charged in paypal is much high it being some thing 30 cent plus 4% while for skrill it is only 1%. Still skrill need to re-consider the local withdraw charges as 3$ is quite big amount especially for those who are withdrawing few dollars.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    the one and the only electronic payout processor i have used till now was liberty reserve. however it get's stopped and took my few money along with it is well. but never the less, i am new to skrill. i have made a account here as i heard a lot about it, and still waiting for my first payout to my. bank

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast