Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 45
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Good to hear that rina ji, yeah do what is seeming best at the moment, personally I not withdraw moneybookers from my payment processor to my bank, I sold them to my friends and it helps me a lot to save some commission that my bank charge at the time of withdraw to bank account. In my country many forex trader's want to use skrill for transactions and I mostly sold them my Skrill on the current day USD rate.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Recently I found that in order to recharge your skrill account you can use your neteller account too. There is some transaction charge. So simply if you have neteller money then you can convert it to skrill money without the involvement of exchanger and without delay. But you must have same email address and personal information to do it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Thank you for existing payment via Skrill
    yesterday I tried to deal with Skrill payment,, very fast in the process of depots and withdrawal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Recently I found that in order to recharge your skrill account you can use your neteller account too. There is some transaction charge. So simply if you have neteller money then you can convert it to skrill money without the involvement of exchanger and without delay. But you must have same email address and personal information to do it.
    Neteller bought skrill already by around 1 billion Euro last year, that is why skrill is already available in neteller payment options, but right now there are a lot of users in skrill that has complains about holding of funds or issue of missing funds and website is hard to access plus support is not responding anymore to your inquiry,reliability of skrill now a days is in question, I just cannot believe a billion worth company but support is worst, I just hope that Neteller management can fixed this problems.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes,money bookers /skrill payment processor also good for the Forex trading business we can easily transfer our real money to our bank account and can be uses it easily so we should be uses the skrill payment processor without any doubt.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    experienced the use with the blank screen on skrill connection and work with the proxy and vpn, resulting ban from the system and after 10 days receiving message with the request of completion and tells on not to work again with the proxy and the vpn,
    i guess those helps of most trader who experience the same on not to repeat mistake regardless reason on why using proxies to connect with the system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Skrill is my ultimate choice for online payment doings for a years. Fast, secure cheap. Dont understand all those people and companies who still use wire transfers. Never ever expirienced single issue with Skrill for a 5 years of dealing with them. Also their Master card are absolutely amaising na d usefull way for cash withdrawals all around world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i like skrill so much becouse it is easy and it is simple
    also i found it very fast , more over it has low fees
    using it with roboforex trading account are good for me becouse fees of skrill with roboforex are very low

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    Moneybookers or Skrill recently updated their fees, it's quite much when we are sending money to the others, the support is not responsive, when we are contact them it will take more than one days to replied our ticket.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    true what you say that when you are a problem with Skrill or any other means of payment in the most appropriate course to do is make contact with the Departmen help them They do not charge at receiving money. This option is very good option of skrill because many others charge money when we receive funds. It is also a very fast service.

Not allowed!

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast