Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 44
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I have just checked the news you have given the link. Actually after CHF surge many traders made several thousand dollars in few seconds. And it is likely they will withdraw money using skrill if deposit are made with it. And these are huge money you know. And yes sometime they suspend transaction or stop service if any thing suspicious things happen. So if they have done this it might be continue very soon because millions in the world depend on skrill.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I am from Bangladesh.Skrill is very popular payment processor in our country.I personally like to use skrill very much.Our roboforex accept skrill.
    We can easily make bang ware from skrill.For ths reason i think skrill is payment processor.
    Skrill give us high security.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes, skrill/money bookers is very good and helpful for me and all. Now-a-days it is one of the best online money payment company. i have also a skrill account and its service is so good. we can fully depends on it. it gives us verifications opportunity for me. i think it's withdraw process is very secure. i use it every time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Brothers do you know skrill is sold to neteller at 1.1 billion euro. I just come to know about it last week. I am bit confused whether I'll be able to use Skrill as I used for long time. Till now I am facing no problem. Let's find what happen next. I think there is no point of losing our money with this e currency as it happened with liberty reserve.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The reason that I have to say moneybooker is number one in my wallet you have to make sure that you see the quick service you can send money and you get instant messaging that your money is in your account that is one thing that makes me choose moneybookers over any other serv

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Brothers do you know skrill is sold to neteller at 1.1 billion euro. I just come to know about it last week. I am bit confused whether I'll be able to use Skrill as I used for long time. Till now I am facing no problem. Let's find what happen next. I think there is no point of losing our money with this e currency as it happened with liberty reserve.
    Theirs nothing going to chance even if neteller bought skrill. Since its going to end up as a sister site and not merge as one site. But I do hope that they can add features in which if we have funds in neteller we can internal transfer it to skrill and vise versa. So that we don't need to use exchanger if we want to transfer our funds.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for the great update bro, I am very happy because I am using only NETELLER. I think trader's are not facing any problem with them because they are providing best service, Skrill and Neteller both are good. But now as you are saying that skrill is sold to neteller, so we have to do most of our deals with NETELLER. NETELLER is a third party and a regulated payment processor so there should be no problem like liberty reserve scam.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Recently I had withdraw around 350$ to my local bank in Bangladesh from Skrill account. Unfortunately I found relatively bigger Bank charge and much more formalities. I had to go to bank to give some documents and some invoice as a statement from where I got this money. It was little bit boring and time consuming. I wish bank charge will go back to earlier level and withdrawal will be hassle free.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Recently I had withdraw around 350$ to my local bank in Bangladesh from Skrill account. Unfortunately I found relatively bigger Bank charge and much more formalities. I had to go to bank to give some documents and some invoice as a statement from where I got this money. It was little bit boring and time consuming. I wish bank charge will go back to earlier level and withdrawal will be hassle free.
    I think all good banks will do that for the security, but I never withdraw more than $1000 from skrill to my bank account, and my Bank don't ask for document and blah blah blah for the money lower than $ 10,000 (as I know). I will also be lazy if I spend much time to do that. Now I just withdraw little by little the balance from the skrill to my Banks. Congrats to your withdraw mate...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I think all good banks will do that for the security, but I never withdraw more than $1000 from skrill to my bank account, and my Bank don't ask for document and blah blah blah for the money lower than $ 10,000 (as I know). I will also be lazy if I spend much time to do that. Now I just withdraw little by little the balance from the skrill to my Banks. Congrats to your withdraw mate...
    Actually I made two withdrawals of 130$ and 220$ which were first converted to Euro. I found in both transaction the bank charge were 8 Euro. But last year it were around 4/5 Euro. I usually want to withdraw relatively bigger amount to avoid multiple bigger fees. You know different country and banks have different rules on remittance and its seemed boring with paper works as I am facing this problem for the first time.

Not allowed!

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast