Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 43
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I have been using this payment system for few years actually after LR is gone from the market. Few weeks ago I had some problem with my account but it is solved. I love it because I can withdraw money to my local bank account in almost 2 working days. It is simply wonderful and hassle free. And bank withdrawal fee is also small. You can withdraw even 50$ to your local bank. It's verification is also easy too. Really it is a good e payment processor.
    True, Skrill service is a good and a regulated company and their fees is very reasonable, they even have an ATM card with no maintenance fee, we just have to pay a minimal amount for the shipping.Actually bank withdrawal is possible even to smaller amount as long that it covers the system fees and local bank service charge, I even withdraw as low as 20$ before.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I have never had a problem in using moneybookers since 2008, I only ever get blocked neteller account, but I can solve easily. As I know moneybooker will not allow to sell the balance through the exchanger. am I right?
    You must be a living trader. You are using money booker since 2008. I think you are using moneybooker for forex trading purpose only. Can I know the withdrawal cost if I withdraw to my bank account BNI46? I live in indonesia. I think you are living in indonesia too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You must be a living trader. You are using money booker since 2008. I think you are using moneybooker for forex trading purpose only. Can I know the withdrawal cost if I withdraw to my bank account BNI46? I live in indonesia. I think you are living in indonesia too.
    No mate, at first I use Moneybookers for online shopping, especially on ebay, and also buy some items and game currency, I just use Moneybookers for deposit and withdraw in forex around 2013. I am using BCA bank account to deposit and withdraw money in moneybookers, the fee should be $ 5, but some times $ 35, I do not know how their calculations of it, and I never searching for any information about it.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    I also never faced problems when using moneybookers which is now skrill since 2010. However I use webmoney more and the reason is as follows. I opened my moneybookers account in Indian currency that is inr and everytime I deposit and withdraw through skrill in my Forex trading account I face some currency conversion charges. The problem is we cannot change the currency that we chose while opening the account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I also never faced problems when using moneybookers which is now skrill since 2010. However I use webmoney more and the reason is as follows. I opened my moneybookers account in Indian currency that is inr and everytime I deposit and withdraw through skrill in my Forex trading account I face some currency conversion charges. The problem is we cannot change the currency that we chose while opening the account.
    How much fees when you withdraw your balance from moneybookers account? I think almost all payment processors only use usd and euro, and some are using usd, eur, and rur..., except local payment processor, we have FasaPay as a local payment processors, they have idr, usd, and eur. And maybe roboforex accept withdraw and deposit via FasaPay.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the best for me is skrill ! i am using this bank about 5 years ago and i have not been seen any truobles with it,safe and speed transactions
    i think that because the simple ways and safe also with it.
    i recommend it always to my friends although i am using other banks also.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by audi18944 View Post
    the best for me is skrill ! i am using this bank about 5 years ago and i have not been seen any truobles with it,safe and speed transactions
    i think that because the simple ways and safe also with it.
    i recommend it always to my friends although i am using other banks also.
    Skrill is the pioneer of trusted payment processor other than paypal and Payoneer, that's why Skrill has good credibility and become the choice for online transactions which have safe and secure system, but now we find there are some new same payment processor system like Skrill and PayPal, as we know that neteller is one of them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that it is a very easy system to use the electronic banks which makes the dealing with the brokers in the Forex market more easy and needs no effort at all in relating to the transferring the money in and out the accounts . so we have to get accounts with more than one electric bank like money bokers . netteler ..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    I think that it is a very easy system to use the electronic banks which makes the dealing with the brokers in the Forex market more easy and needs no effort at all in relating to the transferring the money in and out the accounts . so we have to get accounts with more than one electric bank like money bokers . netteler ..
    You're right, we should have more than one epayment, so we could have some options, I have a lot epayment account, Moneybookers are first epayment that I use, so I have a lot of experience in using this one epayment even though not just to be used in the forex business. And so far I do not have any problems in using moneybookers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Skrill or moneybooker is very popular elctronic payment in forex trading. And also cheap cost in transcation. But any member knows the news update about the skrill? I have read the article in the internet, that skrill suspend the money from the broker and the client. It is right? Please comment below.
    Please check my news about the srkill

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast