Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 42
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Well thanks again and commenting. I have sent another mail to them. Still I got no reply from them. I wish it will come soon. Now I am serious problem as I am not getting paid too from anywhere too. I know it is regulated by higher authority. I wish my problem will be resolved soon. Hope anybody can help me out of this problem at least can guide me what to do at this situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I must give the update the issue with my skrill account. Fortunately my account is active now. I could not make any contact with support by sending my documents. Then I came to know about twitter contact. I twit to @ask_skrill then I got reply soon. They told me to change email address and upload documents. I did that and with in 4 hours it was active. I am happy now and withdrawn major portion of my money to my local bank. Thanks everybody who tried to help me out of this problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    That's very good sir I think skrill is a very good payment processor I have an account in skrill payment processor but I never withdrawal in skrill payment processor I think there is some fee at the time of transferring fund from one account to another account I will start my transactions very soon with skrill in coming future its a very good and trusted payment processor

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's very good sir I think skrill is a very good payment processor I have an account in skrill payment processor but I never withdrawal in skrill payment processor I think there is some fee at the time of transferring fund from one account to another account I will start my transactions very soon with skrill in coming future its a very good and trusted payment processor
    When you are using personal accounts to transfer money between accounts it does not cost you anything so far I know. But when you are purchasing something or making deposit to forex brokers you had to pay the transfer commission up to almost 4%. You can find may brokers give you no commission on deposit facility which is good. And generally charge 1% for withdrawals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    As I live in pakistan so here is no paypal available so we have and alternative of paypal yes skrill is alternative of paypal we can do every thing which can be done with paypal . skrill is most popular payment method on forex brokers every broker recommend skrill to invest and to withdraw robo forex is also giving 70% bonus on skrill deposit for example if you incest with skrill you will get 70% extra in your account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is a lovely payment system in the market, I love it more than paypal, and it is more secured and reliable. Except that it is very expensive to fund in my country. Presently skrill is at its highest rate, and it is very hard for me to use it because the webmoney is still cheaper and both are allowed by roboforex. Also, the charges of skrill is good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have been using this payment system for few years actually after LR is gone from the market. Few weeks ago I had some problem with my account but it is solved. I love it because I can withdraw money to my local bank account in almost 2 working days. It is simply wonderful and hassle free. And bank withdrawal fee is also small. You can withdraw even 50$ to your local bank. It's verification is also easy too. Really it is a good e payment processor.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i have no idea with this payments and although i knew that skrill is the most popular online payments and also high security, and in my countries there are many exchanger who use it for business, but for this time, i heard some issues about blocked account, does some body here ever got this problem and how to solve it ?or this is just bad issue and we do not need to care about it[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I have been using money booker since 2013. I have request for address verification. Three month after I request for address verification, the post card sent from United Kingdom arrives at my address. I wonder moneybooker is good, verfified, and legal electronic payment. How can they sent post card to our address in Indonesia. Even I live in small town, the post card can be delivered

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i have no idea with this payments and although i knew that skrill is the most popular online payments and also high security, and in my countries there are many exchanger who use it for business, but for this time, i heard some issues about blocked account, does some body here ever got this problem and how to solve it ?or this is just bad issue and we do not need to care about it[/lang]
    nkhan2810 have bad experience in using moneybookers, but already solved. You can read in the some previous post, I have never had a problem in using moneybookers since 2008, I only ever get blocked neteller account, but I can solve easily. As I know moneybooker will not allow to sell the balance through the exchanger. am I right?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast