Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 3
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Moneybookers is one of the popular payment processor, It is FSA regulated company. I am using moneybookers last Three years and I am a VIP member of moneybookers. very much satisfied with their service. They support BANK (Worldwide) and MasterCard (Only for EU) withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Skrill is the safest payment processor i had ever used if you had any problems you can contact with the support team and i am sure they will help you with out any problems .also his fees is the lowest fees ever unlike some payment processor like Paypal or payza .so i think it will be the best choice for me .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i just made ​​Moneybooker and is awaiting verification letter from bakers post may not come until a month. Skrill is good for the class of e-currency and safe unlike LR

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    there are many traders who also complain that moneybookers locked their accounts or they reverse some money from traders account thats why i am avoiding the use of moneybookers.now the works of other traders turn into reality after seen your locked account proof so its better to avoid this processor to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I think that this bank is the best bank-mail exists even now after the fall of the Bank of Liberty, and I lost a lot because of the closure Bank Liberty nearly 933 dollars and you relying on withdrawal and deposit a bank Moneybookers because its advantages are many, the most important of these features drag on banks flooring you withdraw money up within 3 to 5 days only

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by free-one View Post
    there are many traders who also complain that moneybookers locked their accounts or they reverse some money from traders account thats why i am avoiding the use of moneybookers.now the works of other traders turn into reality after seen your locked account proof so its better to avoid this processor to use.
    Can you provide more details, are those claims are verified?
    What if those traders getting fund by buying from exchanger which are violate terms of services

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I heard about this payment processor only few months back and started using it after Liberty Reserve turned down, but i realised that it has great features, and if there is any other payment processor after paypal that deserve to be ranked top, it is skrill. We need not go to exchangers to encash it but we can withdraw our earning to bank directly at small fee.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 42
    I have opened account with Moneybookers submited all info to have my VISA verified and based on that verification I have made deposit to Moneybookers. So they have plenty of information about the bank account and address matching with Moneybookers.

With in about 1 week I have decided to use better broker because Moneymakers have too many restriction on international transaction so I have decided to withdraw my measly $80 deposit via the same VISA back to same bank.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I rarely using moneybookers because I only use it to deposit in a few of sportbetting site. Also, it took a few days if I want to replenish our moneybookers account from my local bank account and it make me feel too lazy to wait for that.

Last time I use Payoneer to verify my Moneybookers account but it rejected. So I prefer to use other online payment processor.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Skrill(Formerly Moneybookers) is a government regulated company, so your money will be safe here, wire transfer fees is very reasonable you can even have a wire transfer even less than 50$, unlike other payment system where bank transfer fees is so high,but master card availability is for EU residents only it would have been better if it will be available for all members, one obvious drawback with them is that their support is very slow in answering emails, it will take more than a week for them to answer your inquiries...which is not a good way to provide support to members...

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast