Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 36
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    skrill is a good payment method and also fast. But it block account if we deposit 3rd parties that are related with bad account rating or if we do transaction that account is hacked. They also support skype and so I like their service. But it is also important live support. But they doesn't have this support yet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    Actually i used to open an account in Netteller and it is very good bank also . but its problem in sending you your master cared which costs 13 dollar . mau be the problem in shipping and billing to the furthest countries like Egypt and other Arabian countries . but /i would like to change my bank . then I may think of skrill

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I have been using Money Booker from last 1 year and their service is really great but really what made me feel really great about them was recently when they finally brought in the no limit system as for verifed users so now we don't have to worry about limits on the account as now once we are verified any amount can be sent or receive without any issue.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This is very overlooked, because everyone wants to start making money before they're ready. This is so important, you must paper trade until you are 70 percent right. Treat this very serious, set your stops and target and let them play out for better or worse. Keep a log of all your paper trades, and when you have 70 out of 100 trades right, start off trading with a mini account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mortuza View Post
    skrill is a good payment method and also fast. But it block account if we deposit 3rd parties that are related with bad account rating or if we do transaction that account is hacked. They also support skype and so I like their service. But it is also important live support. But they doesn't have this support yet.
    Buying and selling balance with third party on Skrill account is prohibited and considered a violation, so if we do that and detected by them definite we will exposed to block account, it was enacted as to avoid money laundering.
    Skrill does not provide live support , but when we need to ask some questions or have a problem we can deliver it by sending email and create a ticket and they will definitely give a respond, at least that's my experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndayakz View Post
    Buying and selling balance with third party on Skrill account is prohibited and considered a violation, so if we do that and detected by them definite we will exposed to block account, it was enacted as to avoid money laundering.
    Skrill does not provide live support , but when we need to ask some questions or have a problem we can deliver it by sending email and create a ticket and they will definitely give a respond, at least that's my experience.
    it's true that it prohibits Skrill or moneybooker to buy and sell to third parties and these very strict rules to protect the accounts of their customers so that possibility is also money that goes into them is a clean money from illegal activities as a means of payment is not that much liberty Reseve accommodate illegal money so that all the funds there in the freeze

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Money bookers is a very good payment processors. One of my friends withdrew his regular profit within very short time. It is very instant for deposit or withdrawal. I also like this payment processor very much. It is now very popular all over the world for its good service.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamgir View Post
    Money bookers is a very good payment processors. One of my friends withdrew his regular profit within very short time. It is very instant for deposit or withdrawal. I also like this payment processor very much. It is now very popular all over the world for its good service.
    well, in some ways, I think Skrill still weak in serving the client, I was repeatedly sent an email to the Skrill without reply, never got a reply but with a longer period of time. lately the Skrill make some changes on the cost of shipping on the local bank and withdrawal limits at Skrill account, is this true?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    payza,perfect money and all others electronic payment processor not so useful as like moneybookers, because skrill always difference and dependable e-payment processor. otherwise they serve world wide client for shopping and reaching, so it's really uncommon for every user.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    From the beginning of my Forex career I used moneybooker for my money transaction, Its really fast and also reliable, It also support in our country, I Also made Bank transfer to my country Bank. And Moneybooker is very easy way to verify Identity, postal address and bank.
    I made many transactions from Moneybooker and this electronic system don't charge much for transactions.

Not allowed!

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast