Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 2
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Moneybooker (Skrill) is the payment method that I am using after the shut down of liberty reserve, this payment processor is the best option after liberty shut down, although they have a little bit high fee structure, but I have found this method more reliable than other payment systems, another thing that is good in this processor is the limit, the limit of out going payment is restricted until member verify himself.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Moneybookers is indeed a very popular payment method , to deposit and withdraw the payments.
    i have used it. and i am still using it from past few years.
    i am very happy with the payment system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Well sir . I am use this payment processor long time and I am very happy by using it ,because we can transfer our fund from MB to MB account easily ,otherwise we can cash our money via Bank wire from moneybookers . so it is really very nice and good opportunity for every MB user.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    a year ago i open my account in Moneybookers website, first i donot believe it that how it is possible, but after some days i received a latter from them to verify my account, i did, and i am happy and to use this system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    we must say that Moneybookers will be the best payment processors in the next years because it is so strong in my opinion and if you faced any problems you will solved it within minutes by contact the support team so prefer to have my money through this payment processor .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    your info is very good about mooneybooker and yes moonybooker is very good e payment system it is very trust payment systema and we aslo attach our credit or debit card and withdraw our money any bank account and it is best option

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    moneybookers is one of the most popular online payment system in uk.many broker support this payment system but some broker not use this payment system specially roboforex use mneybookers payment system.roboforex payment system when you deposit and withdrew there no deposit chirge but it has withdrew charge par dollar one sent so we are happy use robo forex thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes moneybokers is very good and easy payment method for us. i will use moneybookers in this forum for witdrawal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    as a FCA regulated payment processor moneybookers/skrill make me feel safe. moneybookers give us 3 different type for verification: address verification, credit card verification ang bank account verification. each type verification will increased our limit for transaction if we passed it. and one thing that i loved from moneybookers is we can withdraw to our local bank with low fee and don't need exchanger anymore. so the rate is depending to our bank rate. 2 weeks ago i'm withdraw from my broker to moneybookers, only 30 minutes the money has arrived to my account..very fast.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Moneybookers-Skrill is one of the best currency in the world no doubt in it and the good thing is that its a regulated currency and it takes much care of their clients I also use moneybookers its best currency for me because I can withdraw my fund to bank too but they are little bit high regarding their charges otherwise its a very good currency

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast