Moneybookers/Skrill - Page 13
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 460

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill


    Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

    When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

    Skrill and RoboForex:

    Instructions:


    Deposit Funds

    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

    Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

    Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #121
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    yes I think moneybookers is a great and world famous electronic payment processor to all forex trader and online worker. so lot of people use it for online transaction . and it is so secure and honest payment processor from others. so I am use it long time for my every work. and it is so easy for use. and very easy for local cash from this processor.

    Not allowed!

  3. #122
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I'm sure most of online businessman definitely trust moneybookers as a payment processor that has excellent credibility, other than paypal. I have been doing business online since 2007, I made account of moneybookers and e-gold, but I left e-gold as there are serious problems and I switched to paypal, until now paypal and moneybookers are two of the most trusted payment processor.
    Yes, of course, because moneybooker is a regulated electronic payment processor by NFA like paypal, then many merchant which already use this payment processor. I already use this payment processor also several times, and it really good payment processor with lower fee than paypal. Then moneybooker can be a good option for forex trader

    Not allowed!

  4. #123
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    357
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I am sure after scam the Liberty Reserve the Skrill is the best one e-currency in the internet, the popularity of Skrill is picking high, We can transfer money from Skrill to our local banks easily and I am loving it very much to use as my e-currency.

    Not allowed!

  5. #124
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I am using this moneybooker payment processor along with one another payment processor. Moneybooker's is no doubt the best secured payment processor , but i do think that because of limitations , one might not verify all the things like credit card/debit card verification is necessary. But, i myself is not using any of them, so facing difficulties sometimes because limits are less.

    Not allowed!

  6. #125
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    166
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    in my own region here the money bookers is not available because many of our traders here are enot making use of it so we can never find a merchant for it because even if you have it there is no way to change it into your local currency and that is we are not using it here in western Africa region.

    Not allowed!

  7. #126
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    I am using this moneybooker payment processor along with one another payment processor. Moneybooker's is no doubt the best secured payment processor , but i do think that because of limitations , one might not verify all the things like credit card/debit card verification is necessary. But, i myself is not using any of them, so facing difficulties sometimes because limits are less.
    YOu can verify your account using your adress. I do the same, i already verify my account with my adress, and it really can help me to increase the limit, then i still can use moneybooker well. I think this payment processor is much better than other electronic payment processor. To increase your limit, just verify your ID, i think it is easy to do

    Not allowed!

  8. #127
    Trader maly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    143
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    YOu can verify your account using your adress. I do the same, i already verify my account with my adress, and it really can help me to increase the limit, then i still can use moneybooker well. I think this payment processor is much better than other electronic payment processor. To increase your limit, just verify your ID, i think it is easy to do
    right, to verify the address in our Skrill account even though we did not get a letter sent by Skrill to us, but we still could verify our address to send a card and a picture ID as proof of adress proff us where we live now, I also use this method Skrill address for verification, to verify our bank at Skrill we can do when we pull our funds Skrill then after we receive the funds from our Skrill send us the picture at the bank that we have received funds from Skrill via email, and this way I also managed to verify my bank at Skrill so that limits me now at Skrill transactions increased

    Not allowed!

  9. #128
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    right, to verify the address in our Skrill account even though we did not get a letter sent by Skrill to us, but we still could verify our address to send a card and a picture ID as proof of adress proff us where we live now, I also use this method Skrill address for verification, to verify our bank at Skrill we can do when we pull our funds Skrill then after we receive the funds from our Skrill send us the picture at the bank that we have received funds from Skrill via email, and this way I also managed to verify my bank at Skrill so that limits me now at Skrill transactions increased
    I wash registration skrill but i not receive mail from skrill to my home address
    any option for that?

    Not allowed!

  10. #129
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aguestri View Post
    I wash registration skrill but i not receive mail from skrill to my home address
    any option for that?
    Maybe it will need a month until we can receive the mail to our home address. I need more than one month also, maybe one month 2 weeks, until i can receive the letter and i can verify my skrill account. Just be patient and wait, i certain that you will receive your letter, but if you dont receive it after 2 months, then you can ask help from their support

    Not allowed!

  11. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I am using this payment gateway too. It is not as easy to use as liberty reserve that i firstly used before they went off. webmoney site is very complicated for me, and till now , i still want to have my passport verified with them, they are keeping on making it complex. I am using it since this does not disallow my money transfer in any way.

    Not allowed!

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •