Moneybookers/Skrill
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers/Skrill

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation Moneybookers/Skrill

Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.

When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.

Skrill and RoboForex:

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 10 USD

Withdraw Funds
    • Currency: USD / EUR / MYR / INR / AED / PLN
    • Fee for withdrawal: 1%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,1 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2
    Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system. Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Moneybookers payment method is most popular in the world, i am using this method on deposit/withdraw

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i am using this method on deposit/withdraw. Is there anyone have experience redeem skrill into my local BANK? please share here....tks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mybank View Post
    i am using this method on deposit/withdraw

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 AM ----------

Is there anyone have experience redeem skrill into my local BANK? please share here....tks
    The moneybookers/skrill is good for local withdraw, you have to put the right information about everything they asked swift code and other necessary details , your payment goes to headquarter of your country bank / individual bank has individual , after that your withdraw process ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The moneybookers/skrill is good for local withdraw, you have to put the right information about everything they asked swift code and other necessary details , your payment goes to headquarter of your country bank / individual bank has individual , after that your withdraw process ..
    I am not use MB because of its charges it charges doubles when we use for local withdraw first after withdraw it charges something around 2% and after send for local withdraw it charges additional 3% from withdrawn amount as for currency conversation banks also charges some money around 4% from amount deposited by Moneybookers noted down foreign money remittance taxation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I must say, after the shut down of the Liberty reserve, now the popularity of Money bookers is picking pace. Many are also comparing it to the paypal as in Mb also we can withdraw money to our local banks. So its reliable like paypal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I think moneybookers is one of the best ecurrency, other than paypal, I have been using it for five years, so far I have never experienced any problems. And the only thing I like from moneybookers is no monopoly price rate of the exchanger, as far as I know that moneybookers prohibit the client in terms of the exchange balance through a third party.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    money bookers is the online payment service, they are highly retutated company, you can get your online earning monet by this moneybookers service

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    thanks for the steps to deposit our money or withdraw our money with one of the huge banks in the net for me i used him in all my transaction

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast