The Payoneer payment card - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    i would like to congratulate the payoneer team for such a good way of me getting my payoneer mastercard but i recently had problems and so needed to ask some few questions but was frustrated for being kept in the waiting for more than one hour via the live chart system so the management should look at this issue and do something for this is not so good in the world that we are in today thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Actually I didn't try to know about it. I'll visit their website and try to know how to renew the card. And If I get any information regarding this definitely post here or give you the link for better information. And if it hassle free then I can renew my card too. But actually I am trying to get new card as my last card is damaged physically.
    Sir, the process of renewing the payoneer card is very simple. Since your card is linked to roboforex directly, you don't need to contact payoneer yourself. All you need to do is to contact the support staff of roboforex to give you the form you need to fill, and the card would be renewed and posted to you. It is simple, but do not forget that there are charges you would pay.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, the process of renewing the payoneer card is very simple. Since your card is linked to roboforex directly, you don't need to contact payoneer yourself. All you need to do is to contact the support staff of roboforex to give you the form you need to fill, and the card would be renewed and posted to you. It is simple, but do not forget that there are charges you would pay.
    Thanks for the information but the bad thing is its not support to my country and that's why I am feeling little bit sad about it, I am withdrawing my money right now from the help of other payment processors but payoneer payment system is seeming one of they best from them, by the way this is a really a good information for all payoneer card users thanks for sharing about this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I never uses the payoneer master card at all ,so I have no any experiences on the card ,but if I can use it then it will be more helpful for me and I can easily withdrawal my money from the trading account ,so I also want to get the payoneer master card for my business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I really like Payoneer payment card. In fact it’s very helpful for us to have our payment easily here in Bangladesh. Though I even don’t have it, I wish to have it.
    i also heard that using it is really a great way of payment withdrawing here in our country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    The fees are really high indeed , i have so many people in this forum and in other forums complaining about this thing , and i have heard that they charge a monthly fee even when you`re not using the card , so services are really expensive .
    Personally i have not really used payoneer payment card before , as unfortunately payoneer does not accept and deal with the residence of my country , any way it`

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 5
    Payoneer master card is good to investment in forex business but one thing is very bad of it and that is we can invest minimum 30 dollars in our trading account. This limit is not good but for some peoples this is very big limit. If they are decrease that payment then Its easy for us to use it easily in our trading. I have this card and want to use it in my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    I have this card and want to invest with it but I want to ask that can I get my withdraw with payoneer card because I cannot see that withdraw option with that payoneer card because if this is not possible then its very hard for me to withdraw my money from my trading account with any other method. I already face this problem with other broker that is reason first I want to ask here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 153
    I've used payoneer since 2008 for my online business (blogging), as far as I know Payoneer provides 2 types of accounts: debit cards, and non debit cards. I have an account with debit cards, it is very good and easy to use wherever I am as far as there is ATM machinces around me. However, unfriendly fees are an obstacle for some people, including me.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930