The Payoneer payment card - Page 6
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

I have question about Payoneer in Roboforex. If I'm using Paypal to deposit in Roboforex, is it possible for me to requesting withdrawal through Payoneer?

I already have Payoneer account which is connected to Roboforex. If possible I want to use this payment option so I can get the money by using the Payoneer card in any ATM here.

Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    I have question about Payoneer in Roboforex. If I'm using Paypal to deposit in Roboforex, is it possible for me to requesting withdrawal through Payoneer?

I already have Payoneer account which is connected to Roboforex. If possible I want to use this payment option so I can get the money by using the Payoneer card in any ATM here.
    Dear Thenight,

Yes, you can use Payoneer card to withdraw your fund if you deposit with Paypal :)

I own it difficult to accept Payoneer card, but I've had about 8 months ago filed a Payoneer card, but until now I have Payoneer card requested Payoneer k parties have not got around to my house, I myself do not know why to this day I get the Payoneer card yet

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Dear Thenight,

Yes, you can use Payoneer card to withdraw your fund if you deposit with Paypal :)
    Really? from my knowledge, the payment processor which we use for deposite must be the same with the payment processor which we use for withdrawl. Then, if we deposite our account using paypal, then we must withdrawl using paypal also. And it will be the same with payoneer, if we deposite using payoneer, we need to withdrawl our profit using payoneer also

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Really? from my knowledge, the payment processor which we use for deposite must be the same with the payment processor which we use for withdrawl. Then, if we deposite our account using paypal, then we must withdrawl using paypal also. And it will be the same with payoneer, if we deposite using payoneer, we need to withdrawl our profit using payoneer also
    I also think you're the same to me, any broker apapbila we will make withdrawals usually when withdrawal should use the same method as we have done before adding balance, if any broker can provide to the withdrawal method though not the same as the increase in funding, it is an excess broker

i have a payoneer card but never try Used it, maybe next after joined it with roboforex can be use for transaction:)
    good luck for you all:D

Hello,i get my card before 10 days ago.abut not add in roboforex account.Is any problem,if i active it later.
    Plz also tell me how i active card and how give them active fee.

Trader
    I have heard about Payoneer payment card but still i not apply for it,but after reading this thread i know the importance of Payoneer payment card,it's much good for me to use for forex purpose too like you mention that we can use it with roboforex for our deposit and withdraw system..

Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Hello,i get my card before 10 days ago.abut not add in roboforex account.Is any problem,if i active it later.
    Plz also tell me how i active card and how give them active fee.
    We just need to pay the fee if we use the card. If we dont use the card, then we dont need to pay the fee, because the free will charged from the money which in our card. Then if we never have money on the card, there are no fee that we must pay. I still dont use my payoneer card also, maybe next month when i can withdrawl my profit from my bonus account in roboforex

personnaly i have the payoneer payment card , but i never use it because fees of this card is very high in face of the other master card. it's still not activate yeat because i don't have a lot of money to load it into my payoneer master card. maybe i use it in the next months if i make some good money from he forex trading.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast