The Payoneer payment card - Page 5
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    This payment processor is the more useful to us. having a payoneer card and being able to withdraw from any atm seems to be great.It 's working posses is easy enough and the payment system is also very good. but I have not yet used pioneer payment card.but I will use it in near future , i think payoneer is more safety.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Paypal can be also verified with the help of this payooneer card. Because some sites only supports paypal, and people living in mostly Pakistan and Nigeria are not allowed to register as they cant fully verify . THat is why, this payoneer card comes in handy and you can become a fully verified client as well with the help of this payooner. I really liked their service but their fees arre much high .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Paypal can be also verified with the help of this payooneer card. Because some sites only supports paypal, and people living in mostly Pakistan and Nigeria are not allowed to register as they cant fully verify . THat is why, this payoneer card comes in handy and you can become a fully verified client as well with the help of this payooner. I really liked their service but their fees arre much high .
    From my knowledge, we just can use payoneer debit card to verify our paypal account if we already have money in the debit card. If we dont have money then we can't use it to verify our account. We need to deposite some money to the card, then the card will be active and we can use it for several purpose. But as far this card is useful

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I heard from one of my friends that payoneer is very good and I applied for the Payoneer debit card but the problem is that I haven't recieved the debit card. can anybody help me about that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Payoneer card is one good option to make deposit and withdraw. With this card, we can withdraw money from ATM which is logo master card. Maybe the cost is higher than other EPS, but the process for withdraw is faster and we don't need e-currencies exchanger.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I also heard from people that payoneer is a very good payment processor but I not use it till now but in coming days I will sure go with it and will use it I think only robo forex broker have this payment processor because I not saw this payment processor in any other broker that's a very good move by Robo forex payoneer is very good

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj View Post
    I also heard from people that payoneer is a very good payment processor but I not use it till now but in coming days I will sure go with it and will use it I think only robo forex broker have this payment processor because I not saw this payment processor in any other broker that's a very good move by Robo forex payoneer is very good
    Payoneer is good payment processor, but keep on mind that the fee is big enough. When we just withdrawl small money only, i think using webmoney is better because the fee is low and the rate is still good than other payment processor. For me who still trade with small money only, using webmoney is more comfortable than using payoneer

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i also have a payoneer master debit card i made two time payment through this card at roboforex and its take only 10 seconds to uptodate my my trading account balance and i continue my trade but unfortunittly i lost my trading balance due to some bad trades and i also never withdraw through payoneer master card and know i am working on this forum to get some credit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    I heard from one of my friends that payoneer is very good and I applied for the Payoneer debit card but the problem is that I haven't recieved the debit card. can anybody help me about that.
    Just wait it till you receive it. I myself waiting my card till 1 months. And now i already get the bonuses from referring another people to use this card.

If you stay outside of United states or Europe, will be take more time to this card received by you. Because they send it using regular mail.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    Just wait it till you receive it. I myself waiting my card till 1 months. And now i already get the bonuses from referring another people to use this card.

If you stay outside of United states or Europe, will be take more time to this card received by you. Because they send it using regular mail.
    does roboforex provide this service?because i think it is very cool to withdraw your trading profits directly to a debit card,you don't have to go through all the exchanging procedures because not all of them are safe and also when you find a trusted and safe one you will find a very high exchange rate.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast