The Payoneer payment card - Page 4
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    paynoneer is a good payment system.Last month i apply for a master card after open account.7 days ago i receive my master card.Master card is a good option for receive payment within very short time.Roboforex give payment by master card.For this reason i like this broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    For withdraw to roboforex payoneer card is the best i am used it on ATM it is very useful all over the world when i want to withdraw to payoneer card then i used it and withdraw money through ATM machine every ware every time

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dua355 View Post
    For withdraw to roboforex payoneer card is the best i am used it on ATM it is very useful all over the world when i want to withdraw to payoneer card then i used it and withdraw money through ATM machine every ware every time
    I have payoneer card also but until now i still never use it because there are anual fee, and if we get our money from ATM, then the fee is large also. So, i think it is better to use electronic payment processor, the fee is lower and we can get our money faster also. But when i can trade with larger capital, then maybe i can use payoneer

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello thread starter do you have a payooner they say that payooner can verify paypal but why they reject my application I want this because I can also earn money here by reffering but what do I need to do to have it I don't have any idea

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by yang25 View Post
    hello thread starter do you have a payooner they say that payooner can verify paypal but why they reject my application I want this because I can also earn money here by reffering but what do I need to do to have it I don't have any idea
    As I know it Payooner debit card can be used to verify paypal account. Are you asking for an explanation to the client support? How much is the balance on your debit card? Due to the verification process you must have a minimum balance of $ 2.5 on your debit card. Then you will get a replacement as much as $ 2.5 in the paypal account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    As I know it Payooner debit card can be used to verify paypal account. Are you asking for an explanation to the client support? How much is the balance on your debit card? Due to the verification process you must have a minimum balance of $ 2.5 on your debit card. Then you will get a replacement as much as $ 2.5 in the paypal account.
    I tried to use other debit card but paypal still rejected my card. I dont know why. So, i still can't verify my paypal using both payoneer and other debit card. I think we must use credit card to verify our paypal account. I dont know how we can verify our account using other ways. I hope there are other way beside using credit card

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    there are some brokers who offer payoneer payment cards for deposit and withdrawal and i think thats the safe processor cause now a days e currencies are not safe after the shut down of liberty reserve can anyone tell me robo forex have payoneer card facility for their clients or any other company's robot forex master cards ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ok , but can i ask one question , how did it cost ?!!
    to receved tne payoneer card in egypt ?!!
    thanks for ur topic , and i wait your respond

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by traderx View Post
    there are some brokers who offer payoneer payment cards for deposit and withdrawal and i think thats the safe processor cause now a days e currencies are not safe after the shut down of liberty reserve can anyone tell me robo forex have payoneer card facility for their clients or any other company's robot forex master cards ?
    Yes, using this debit card can be a good option, but for me who still trade with small money, i think the fee is too large for me. I think if we can use electronic payment system will be better as long as we dont save our money there for a long time. Just use it for transit our money only. so the fee will be low and we can get our money faster

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    I have just got to know that robot forex broker give this card to their client at a fee but i already have one that is not given by robot forex broker can anybody tell me if the normal card which i have can work on this forex broker

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast