The Payoneer payment card - Page 3
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    having a payoneer card and being able to withdraw from any atm seems to be great. but i want to know if any indian using it already, as i read there is some mess from RBI for payoneer card and indians withdraw money using payoneer EFT that cost 6$ for one withdraw. Is any indian using this card like Credit Card or Debit card already and withdrawing from ATM?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Payoneer is the best master card ,you can use this payment processor.I also use this payment processor,This payment processor is the more useful to us.I also like it and you too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Payoneer cards are very good because we can use it online and offline just like withdraw money via ATM. Also, the cost of charges is reasonable and it is acceptable for a lot of countries around the world. Compare with other Electronic Payment System, i think payoneer is more safety.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I bet it, it is very good to use this payments system with the brokers that accepts it, as it will help you to withdraw your money form all the payments systems that you have used initially, this is a god thing in the forex trading market. But in all that you do with it, make sure that you consider the charges too, they seems more high.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I am not sure that indians are eligible for payoneer card or not, but if we are - i think roboforex has has done great work offering an option payoneer card for deposit and withdrawal. I plan to contact the payoneer support and if i am eligible to use the card in india i for sure would like to go with this option.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am from India, while applying for paynoneer card to easy deposit and withdraw funds from Forex trading account, I got to know that India is not in their list to apply. So I am not eligible to get that card.

I do not know why they do not eligible Indians for their card because India is one of the emerging country in economy as wellas in Forex. Hope in future paynoneer will allow Indians to apply for their card.

Not allowed!
    link removed!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I have not used payoner, but I've heard that this payoner including payments rather popular in the world, and whether we can know if this is good or not payoner and most importantly in my opinion is that regulation, and whether it is tereguasi payoner such regulation FSA?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I have not yet used pioneer payment card. I want to know how I can get it, what is the easy system to handle it? What is the fees and how long time it takes to withdraw? Please let me know the query so that I can be interested to use it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Wow nice I hear from people and my friends that payoneer is a very good payment processor but I never used it till now but I will use it in near future for sure I am from India I don't know about that I can use it in India or not well I check with it in my robo forex broker account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Payoneer is a helpful tool of Forex trade . Through this posses our deposit adds quickly into our trading account . It 's working posses is easy enough and the payment system is also very good . It is a world wide presses .It has a great option also as the balance is transferred at debit card quickly and we can withdraw our money through atm machine at anytime any where.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast