The Payoneer payment card - Page 2
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    paynoneer master card is a international master prepaid devbit card it is easy to use all over master logo support booth and you can use online payment system.at first you open a account paynoneer website than you order a master card than when you got a card you active card and easily use it robo forex support master visa card and paynoneer master card so it is a very good news for us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    Payoneer
    The Payoneer system was founded in 2005 in the United States. The company offers a withdrawal of funds from a variety of payment systems and services directly to a debit MasterCard. The principle is simple: the client using the link of the partner company orders a MasterCard card on the Payoneer website, after that the company produces a card and sends it to the client. After the client receive a card, he must activate it on the Payoneer website, and then the funds received by the client from a partner company can be withdrawn through any ATM that supports MasterCard. There is support in Russian language. Recently a Russian interface of personal account was launched.

Instructions:

i think it may be the best way to have your money if you want to have your money fast . you can withdraw your money in 1 minute .and you can have your money by withdraw from the card .but i think the fees may be not good thing with this way of withdraw money so i prefer to withdraw Skrill .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I have receaved last week my new PaYoneer MCard and actualy there is no funds in it, I have tried to deposit following the indications inside the platform, have in advance activated, but there is no way to fund it, how can I please, other then receave funds from Brokers ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I've just ordered Payoneer to be sent to my address in Indonesia, whether the use Payoneer as a payment online media is very safe and legal, I just want to understand it and if friends here know the info please.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    As far as I know, payoneer will charge you monthly fees for all months of inactivity. If you don't use your card for 6 months, and decide one day to upload funds to it, they will deduct 1.99x6 for this period of inactivity as long as the card has funds on it. The motivation is to get you to spend the money you put on the card quickly. There are fees for withdrawing cash at an atm ($3.15 US) and for loading PAYMENTS ($2 for for 4 days and $4 instantly) They can be pricey. Also, funding via credit card is expensive. Funding by way of bank account is slow.

Other options are more affordable, but this one is fast is you just want your money quick to spend immediately. You will pay for this convenience though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by d4amenace View Post
    As far as I know, payoneer will charge you monthly fees for all months of inactivity. If you don't use your card for 6 months, and decide one day to upload funds to it, they will deduct 1.99x6 for this period of inactivity as long as the card has funds on it. The motivation is to get you to spend the money you put on the card quickly. There are fees for withdrawing cash at an atm ($3.15 US) and for loading PAYMENTS ($2 for for 4 days and $4 instantly) They can be pricey. Also, funding via credit card is expensive. Funding by way of bank account is slow.

Other options are more affordable, but this one is fast is you just want your money quick to spend immediately. You will pay for this convenience though.
    Oh ... it sounds really bad, I have a debit card from Payooner, but I do not use it in a year, maybe I should have more money to pay the monthly fee. Hmm .., it's a bad idea. Thank you for your information, maybe I should keep my Payooner debit card as décor in my bedroom. And forgotten.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    payoneer is also a better payment system. i have a card of payonner but i am not using this system. i heard this is also a popular payment system. however i prefer the skrill for the all transition. but i recommend this card service.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I already have Payoneer account from Odesk and looks like Roboforex are accepting Payoneer too as their payment method. Is it possible for me to withdraw my profit from forex by using my existing Payoneer account instead of requesting another Payoneer card from Roboforex?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    well I tried it but it required from you to deposit a 50 USD first before start using this card and the only way to deposit is by transfer from another payoneer card but i don't know any one who can do that for me, so i can't really use it any where as i tried to use it with skrill but it refused due to this reason.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    payoneer card is very popular now days and i wish to use this card but unfortunately in my country payoneer card will not wok properly but my all friends use payoneer card to deposit and withdrawal from forex market

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast