The Payoneer payment card - Page 27
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    this is very much important that we should use a payment card, In my opinion payoneer is a good card system, I don't used it until now, but I have plan, and I should use this card for goods, I can get withdrawal money in it and also can make deposit from it, and also I can use this card on any Shopping malls, Also on restaurant. Thats very much important and needy thing to every person.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I want to ask if that card is available in egypt or not,I never try this card but i hard that it is full of advanatge and it is easy that i can witharw in any machine,Is that true or not ad if that available in egypt what i should do to get this card and can i deposit money by it or just i cxan withdraw?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am agree with you.I think Payoneer Master card iis very popular master card in the world.we can easily deposit in robo forex with these card.we also withdraw profit from these card.so many trade are like these master card very much.i have also Payoneer master card.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajmilur View Post
    I am agree with you.I think Payoneer Master card iis very popular master card in the world.we can easily deposit in robo forex with these card.we also withdraw profit from these card.so many trade are like these master card very much.i have also Payoneer master card.
    I already have a payoneer account since 2008, but now I have no use anymore because I think it's a lot option of good and safe payment processors. Payooner is truly a pioneer in the online debit card. I never doubted the credibility of Payoneer. It is the most popular debit card. But the fee charge is quit high.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I already have a payoneer account since 2008, but now I have no use anymore because I think it's a lot option of good and safe payment processors. Payooner is truly a pioneer in the online debit card. I never doubted the credibility of Payoneer. It is the most popular debit card. But the fee charge is quit high.
    Looking at the service they provides for the trader, they are all good, but when it comes to the charges, then you can be in the confusion for this. But one means by which is is great is also when you are traveling out of your country, they serves you in all countries you can find the MasterCard logo, that is why i think they ought ways some payment system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    paynoneer is incredibly very good repayment method in fact it is make use of throughout the world and specialized it's very helpful for paksitan plus the harmony is exchange with debit minute card swiftly and we could distance themself our own dollars as a result of atm unit each time anywhere.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    there are some strict rules in my country that's why i am not able to use payoneer payment card but many of my friends are using this card in other countries but the good thing is that we have other secure payment processor also where our money will be safe without any problem i am using only Neteller in present

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I think payoneer is very good and honest payment processor for all freelancer and FX trader. and it is one kind of bank . we can use it for our deposit and withdrawal money . but I think payoneer customer support center is very slow .because I am face more problem for my M-Card.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    paynoneer is very good payment system and honest payment processor for all freelancer and forex I already have a Payoneer debit card since a year ago, but I have not used though it yet but i will with robo forex as soon as

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by zmeen View Post
    paynoneer is incredibly very good repayment method in fact it is make use of throughout the world and specialized it's very helpful for paksitan plus the harmony is exchange with debit minute card swiftly and we could distance themself our own dollars as a result of atm unit each time anywhere.
    You are right, but if you carefully look into the ways of payoneer, then you will know that it is based on how you can handle it. It is very good, and there is no doubt about it. But trader tends to pay more with it, the cares are not just one or tow , they are more depending on the transaction the trader is making. This is why I limit my transaction to another payment system. But the truth is that, the payoneer is very convenient for user.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast