The Payoneer payment card - Page 12
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

I already have a Payoneer debit card since two month ago but I have not used though. Will I get a monthly fee even though I do not have a balance? If that is true maybe if I deposit the balance will be deducted according to the accumulated monthly fee. Is that true?Are there any here who know about this?

I am very happy that payoneer master card can offer me a solution to the challenge i faced with my withdrawals. I was given 15usd for Veirified clients and so i did not deposit money with any deposit option. I gained up to 500USD after some time but i tried several methods until is just came to know i can apply for a payoneer. My card is now approved and i am expecting the solution card anytime from now.

hello my friend , I think that is the perfect payment processor is the card (master card / visa) but that is depend on your country

I haven't any payoneer master card but I desire to have it. I have learned that I can order my card through roboforex. but if I order through another source and get it. can I withdraw money from my account through that?????

whenever I tried to open my account in paynoneer ,I have wasted my time in that login,paynoneer is not sending card to many persons, in that my some friends are,they tried to get paynoneer card,& make request,But card not received by them, well that's way I have no positive thinking about paynoneer service

Trader
    I think payoneer is very good and sincere transaction processer for all freelance worker and FX investor. and it is one type of financial institution . we can use it for our down transaction and drawback cash . but I think payoneer assistance service middle is very slowly .because I am experience more issue for my M-Card.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    I would have problem getting a merchant to process my withdrawal and deposits request in my region, although I use web money but am considering switching to visa card hence its been provided by my local bank as an ATM.

Trader
    I never use this type of card event credit card or debit card, but i know this card can make a payment all around the world and can cash out the money from any ATM machine around the world with mastercard logo on than machine so we can cash out money from everywhere.

Payment system by MasterCard Pioneer good, but I see that MasterCard Pioneer is not up quickly and can be ordered and work through it in the deposit, withdrawal, but I do not know when you deduct the fee drag on MasterCard Pioneer Does a few fees

Trader
    I have a payoneer card with brand of other broker. I think the same card may be used in roboforex too. It very popular among international traders as it is very easy to withdraw money in local currency. Though the transaction charge is relatively higher side. I must mention another thing, getting payment and withdrawing using this card is 100% legal as you are paying some commission or tax to government. It is a legal way to increase the revenue of your country as well.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast