The Payoneer payment card - Page 11
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Payoneer payment card

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation The Payoneer payment card

Payoneer is the payment system that's in the market since 2005. Its work principle is pretty simple: following a partner company's link, a client orders a debit card on Payoneer website. After the card is issued, Payoneer company sends it directly to the client. Upon the receipt of the card, the client activates it online. After the card is activated, the funds received from the partner company can be withdrawn from any MasterCard ATM anywhere. To learn more about card issuance terms and conditions, visit RoboForex Payoneer MasterCard section of our bebsite.

Please note: this payment system is only available to the clients of RoboTrade Ltd.

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit
    • Deposit amount: from 30 USD

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD
    • Fee for withdrawal: 2-5 USD
    • Processing time: from 2 hours to 2 bank days
    • Withdrawal amount: from 20 USD

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    payoneer card is the best service in all over the world for the purpose of using it as a withdrawing because it has very low service fee i have just gotten this card and i am very thankful to payoneer team because they have shipped me in just a little time and free of cost ..thanx

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I collect paynoneer card two years ago when i worked in o desk.it is very much effective for all.I have seen it has monthly charge and withdrawal fees.But those cost is reasonable.Also i can withdraw money from ATM booth when i have a short of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I heard about Payoneer-payment-card when I worked with odesk. I brought this card and use it several times. In deposit and withdraw of payment section needs this types of facility to give client. So that, people can withdraw money from any ATM booth.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Payoneer is all time good payment system and is being used in the whole world so we can withdraw our earnings from any bank by payoneer atm card its yearly charges only twenty five dollars and there is less deduction on every withdraw

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i've heard a lot about payooner credit card and i even get one but the problem is that i never try it .because im afraid that i will loose my money .because i live in morroco and i don"t think banks her will be that faithful

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rachid0311 View Post
    i've heard a lot about payooner credit card and i even get one but the problem is that i never try it .because im afraid that i will loose my money .because i live in morroco and i don"t think banks her will be that faithful
    I think you will not lose money with this Payoneer if indeed you securely store credit card data Payoneer you have so that way we will have a safe trade also to make deposits and withdrawals with Payoneer so with so we will have a safe trade and the obviously this type of credit card if you have a large capital then matched with this type of card transactions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is very secure payment system. It have some spacial benefits, Such as - Low cost fee, 24 hours online account for checking balances & transactions, live chat, telephone and e-mail support, and receive private payments from anyone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Payoneer has removed the distance of payment coming in the hand and it is based on the international level that is why many peoples are using it for their business purpose and as a facility we can withdraw all our money anywhere in the whole world just in a minute but its monthly fees is essential to paid

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Payoneer is a very good payment system robo forex broker giving a very good option to withdraw our profit in payoneer I am not using payonner for now but its not doubt in it that many people love to use payoneer also. That's a very good option to withdraw through card payoneer system its best than other payment processors where its not need so sell your dollars or to withdraw dollars to your bank from payment processor sites.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes there is no doubt in it Payoneer payment card system is very useful for everyone and we can withdrawal direct from card so its very flexible option to withdraw our money from robo forex hope you all are enjoying payoneer payment card system. I not used Payoneer till now but I will use soon because everyone giving very good feedback regarding Payoneer.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast